1,121 results
All reviews very nice experience scrovegni chapel first floor therapies massage padua spa
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We spent a week there as a group of friends (some of which are elderly). The quality of the room was very good: spacious, clean and calm. The various food buffets were amazing. Great breakfast and dinner choice and wonderful tasty food. The relatively new Spa offers good massages and various therapies. The staff was friendly and helpful.
This was my first experience in Abano and it really turned out well.

We spent a half day nearby in Padova and even took the train to Venice for the day.

I do recommend this hotel.

Just be aware that the average age for guests is quite high and that guests all rush to the food buffets at once. But can still eat plenty.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2016

Hotel and surrounding area is very well maintained. Everything was always very clean. The room was very spacious with a lot of natural light. It had a little balcony to sit outside with view over Abano Therme. It had the usual mod-cons. But no welcome water or fruit. It neither had a kettle to make some tea or coffee. The Spa area was clean and had an indoor pool which then led to two heated outdoor pools. There were lots of different water jets with various strengths and everywhere were lounge chairs to chill. There is a sauna, turkish bath, Kneipp water jets, rain showers, chill area, bar, etc. Then of course they offer a lot of treatments from Fango, massage, facial etc.
Dining area was huge with very friendly and professional service. Breakfast buffet was always well presented with a lot of choice from fresh fruit, breads, cheeses, cold meats, Muesli, nuts, juices and freshly cooked eggs etc. Lunch and dinner had always a lot of choice to cater for all sorts of dietary requirements and tastes. Salad buffet, soups, starters, cheeses and crackers, fresh fruit, Antipasto buffet, Pasta, meat and fish dish and dessert buffet. Nobody goes hungry here! They also have a big wine card. In the evening they always have some sort of entertainment for their guests in the bar area.
This spa hotel caters for a mainly elderly clientele from Swtizerland, Germany, Austria etc.who are here to get treatments and to relax and re-charge their batteries. Many are returning clients.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank CrisPini40
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Hey Second time in Tritone .Yeeey
I come with my family { 2 children }
This year, i pay more for the room and was smaller then last year , but my bathroom was exelent and 3 times bigger then last year
We have an great time .Food was great and fresh ,but.maybe ..... should be more change , like different variety
Me , my husband , and my little one ,we have a fango tritmants with wonderful people like Umberto , Sabrina or Mateo
My husband took Teka terapii but it was so expensive 70E.!!!
Every night Hotel Tritone has an entertaitment .and cute bartender Mirko
So we are thinking to come back maybe next year
Ah the termal pools are so great ! You don't want to come out

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mariola441
Reviewed July 13, 2016

We spent two wonderful days after a week of biking the Po River. Certainly not long enough to use the facility to it's fullest. Did get a wonderful massage, facial, body scrub and mud treatment. Next time a week!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2016

I went to Tritone Hotel last August with the family { 2 girls 10 and 5 years old }
Hotel is very beautiful , clean and happy
Food in the restaurant are very delicios .I did have a Mimosa in the morning with my breakfast .
Dinner is also great , but sometimes same salad buffet .The waiters are very polite
Espacially Mirko and Christopher
We use a Mad therapy .Great idea for you muscles and bones .It was a pleasure to meet Norberto and Sabrina .My mud bath was so funny with them
I did have salt peeling .I love it , but my manicure was terrible and the most expensive .
Swimming pools are great and warm
This year i book my vacation again in Tritone hotel

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family