All reviews hotel deserves wraps restaurant staff bravo jets torre massage body mud venice wellness pools spa pedestrian
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband and me had a fantastic 2 nights break this month at this hotel. The place is a classy retro style hotel, well looked after with all modern facilities but the older classy look.
The food and the service was superb from all the staff members. Great location in the middle of Abano.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah Devi G
Marino_Bottaro, Direttore at Hotel Terme Due Torri, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Mrs Sarah
your kind comments are highly appreciated. We are very happy to read that you had a nice and relaxing experience in our hotel. We look forward to welcome soon again you and your husband at the Due Torri.
With our best regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for somewhere to take a 3 night break and we could not have done better than the Due Torre. It is an elegant, beautifully maintained hotel on the pedestrian mall in the centre of Abano Terme with excellent hot spa pools and facilities. After 3 nights we left refreshed and relaxed. This hotel deserves its 5 star rating.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RVMSydney
Marino_Bottaro, Direttore at Hotel Terme Due Torri, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Dear Guest
your kind comments are highly appreciated. We are very happy to read that you had a nice and relaxing experience in our hotel. We look forward to welcome soon again at the Due Torri.
With our best regards,

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Due Torri is not a low-cost hotel, but it is worth every cent of it. The interiors are fantastic and very well kept. The first impression - you are in a museum. The service is above any praise everywhere - reception(thank you, Denis and Tatiana),spa(again many thanks to Alina and Daniela), rooms, The restorant is something special - all the dishes not only tasty, but unusially decorated -chief Mr.Antonio - bravo, Mr.Flavio and all restaurant staff- very efficient and helpful . This looks like a peculiar style of the hotel - everybody is ready to help you, to solve any problem. And of course , Mr.Marino Bottaro - a director, who is always there, meeting the guests, settling immediately any problem, looking into all he sides of running the hotel -excellent manager and very friendly gentleman. I hope to come here again., It is not my first hotel an Abano, but sure the best.
Victoria Pankratova, Moscow

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank victoria p
Marino_Bottaro, Direttore at Hotel Terme Due Torri, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Dear Mrs Victoria,
I thank you very much for your extraordinary review. It was a great pleasure to read your lines and I can assure my deep (and my staff too) precious and impressive gratification. We are proud and pleased to have the confirmation of your more than complete satisfaction: this is once again one of the reasons that motivates our daily and fundamental efforts to fulfil all our guests. In addition, my colleagues would like to thank you for having mentioned their jobs and I can assure that we will always do our best to improve such a high quality service level in order to surprise you during your next stay with us.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
With best regards,

Reviewed January 6, 2018

I do not know where to begin to describe how great of an experience this hotel is. Having stayed at some of the world's best hotels, i have seen a lot and Due Torri surpassed every expectation. Located in the pedestrian centre of Abano, this hotel offers beautiful , fresh , spacious rooms with wonderful bathrooms. The free wi fi strength and speed is probably the best i have ever seen in a hotel. The hotel infrastructure is beautiful and spotless. The spa and the pools are absolutely 5 stars. The treatments are a bliss ! The staff deserves an applause and the food in the hotel is just crazy good ...with a generous selection and amazing quality at a rate that is hardly surpassable. Can not comment about breakfast as i wake up too late and do not eat it. The hotel organizes various entertainments in the evenings, some of which are lovely and they really show how the management of the hotel are doing an excellent job , going out of their way to accommodate and please the customers. I am beautifully impressed and i will not hesitate to return here. This is the first time i have not gone out of the hotel to eat in almost two weeks i stayed here simply because lunches and dinners at Due Torri are absolutely wonderful. Due Torri sets a great example of how to manage , maintain and run a 5 star hotel.

Individual thanks :

The cleaning staff - bravo and grazie !
All the receptionists - bravo and grazie!
Spa staff members - LUIGI, VITO, ALICIA, BARBARA - bravo and grazie!
English and Russian speaking spa receptionists - bravo and grazie!
Kitchen chef and team - bravissimo and grazie ! Standing applause !
Restaurant staff member Enrico - bravo and grazie ! Sei grande!

Hotel general manager - bravissimo, grazie and standing applause!! You are a noble man and a truly passionate professional !

PS: My best and kindest wishes to all the staff of Due Torri for 2018!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Marino_Bottaro, Direttore at Hotel Terme Due Torri, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear Guest,
Our warm greetings and all the best for you from all of us.
Marino Bottaro
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Such a beautiful and clean hotel. Massages are extremly good, pool is very clean and very few people at all times. We arrived very late and had food delivered for kids in the room without any problem. Very helpful staff. Will come back!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Katarina R
Marino_Bottaro, Direttore at Hotel Terme Due Torri, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Dear Guest,
Just thank you for your very nice comment! It was a real pleasure having you here, amongst our Guests that come from all over the world.
I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.
With best regards,