All reviews thermal pools many times in the past spa experience dining room half pension world travelers standard room keep coming back three weeks room was large spent a week top quality highly recommend this hotel mineral water half board pasta luxury
Reviewed August 10, 2018

I write reviews on tripadvisor very seldom, but my stay at Abano Grand hotel was so nice that I would like to share my impressions with everybody.
Everything was just amazing: food, service, spa, treatments - everything!
Even though I am not a huge fan of mud therapy - I tried it at Abano Therme and was very happy with the result. The facial treatment is something very special here - for me it was cherry on the cake.
We spent only few days at the property, but still we can feel some positive changes in our health.
Thank you very much Chiara and the team - it was truly perfect!
And I forgot - the new swimming pool is fantastic!

Room tip: I suggest rooms with the panoramic view to the city
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Екатерина Н
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I have been all over the world and this place left me speechless. The food is incredible, the service is out of this world and the place is serenity personified. We are returning as soon as we can, and I do not write that about many places that I have visited. I can recommend to anyone, but shhh, do not tell too many otherwise it will lose its specialness and status as an oasis of calm

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jldebney
GBThermaeHotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Abano Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Guests,
thank you for your kind comments, we look forward to welcome you again soon to experience our new renewed open air Thermal pool "Etoile", with 200 new hidro-jets, jacuzzi and Thermal waterfalls, a new dimension of wellbeing. We are sure that you will love it. Our very best regards.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

It’s been a while since I have been back to the Abano Grand Hotel, and I was thinking about trying somewhere (or someplace) new. But once I walked through the door and the same staff was there, same room, even the same wine on the table for me - it felt like home and I was glad to be back! It’s truly amazing how many times people keep coming back to this place, and I met some couples and groups of friends who had been coming 10 or 20 years . On this visit, I was able to enjoy amazing weather at the outdoor pools (I have come before in winter or early spring when that wasn’t as much of an option) and ended up often having a cappuccino outside while relaxing. The food remains delicious and the mud treatments as professional as ever. I tried a new massage this time - the Ayurvedic Special - and really enjoyed it. Also walked over to a sister property, the metropole, to do a Tibetan Bell treatment which was so relaxing. The therapist has trained in Nepal so it was fun to have that flavor of Asia in Italy. The place runs like clockwork, which also adds to the relaxation... and if there is anything special you need, the general manager Paolo will see to it that it happens. If you are thinking about Abano, I wouldn’t think twice about choosing the Grand . I will be back again !

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
GBThermaeHotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Abano Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear Client,
your beautiful review is the best present and I am so proud to share it with the property and with all the members of our staff. We look forward to welcome you soon again at the Abano Grand Hotel, we are currently closed for some major renovations at the spa area, and from Aug. 4th 2018 we will open again with our open air pool “Etoile” completely renewed, featuring a wide choice of Jacuzzis, underwater massages, hydro chairs, and more, to experience a totally new dimension of thermal relax. I wish to thank you, on the name of the Borile family and the staff, for your beautiful expression , we are happy that you consider the Abano Grand Hotel your home away from home. With the best regards,

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Really nice and beautiful hotel
Friendly staff, good treatment and amazing food selection. It is difficult to control the weight . Good location
The rooms are comfortable and quite big
Highly recommended

Date of stay: May 2018

Dear Olena,
many thanks for your kind review, we are so happy to read such a nice comments about our hotel. We are also glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the Abano Grand Hotel, we look forward to see you soon again, to discover our new open air pool “Etoile” and to experience a new dimension of thermal relax and wellness. With the best regards,

Reviewed May 22, 2018

We drove here from Venice deciding we'd like to take a spa break from all the touring, There are several small properties in this famous spa town, so we weren't expecting such grandeur when we drove up the driveway.

The lobby is enormous and decorated like a formal palace. It leads into the bar area, the 007 Lounge, a smaller restaurant near the bar, and on the left a huge dining room where they serve dinner, black tie/long dress style, nightly.

The grounds are huge and lush and well manicured. The servers wear white jackets and you feel transported to a different era -- a belle epoque -- when all things were just simply elegant.

This is a truly European luxury spa experience. The thermal pools are hot, crisp and clean and true to form, enormous, like everything else here. But you don't feel lost or overwhelmed. There is an underlying sense of rhythm and organization that make the wheels spin smoothly, without feeling forced or rigid.

For spa treatments you don a blue robe (your closet has 2: Blue for common areas and white for your room use) which hangs in the closet of your bedroom, where you will also find flip flops and a branded hotel bag which you may use for your personal items when you leave the room and of course, take home with you, as well.

The bedrooms are also very large, many with sitting rooms and balconies. the bathrooms are all modern and they have great products.

Some of the hallways have a sulfur spa-like smell, but you're in an amazing spa environment, so you sort of need to expect it.

From eating breakfast in your blue robe (here everyone goes down to breakfast like that) and have five star dining in the grand hall in the lobby, or lounging by the incredible pools or indulging in a spa treatment (or many), a medi-spa treatment or hamman because you want to lounge, this is one exceptional destination.

Thank you Wedaways for the opportunity of travel and finding these authentic treasures.

Room tip: For extended stays ask for a large room with a sitting room
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mrs. Strauss,
thank you very much for your beautiful review, we are so happy to read that you enjoyed so much your stay in our hotel. This is the best gift for all the members of our staff that every day do their best to keep the highest standards, in order to meet the needs and the expectations of all our clients that in these years have chosen the Abano Grand Hotel for the level of his services. From Aug. 4th 2018 we will open our new renewed open air pool “Etoile”, a totally new dimension of relax and thermal wellbeing. You have to come and discover this new sensation, we look forward to see you soon again. With the best regards,