This is a wonderful B&B with great views over the Valley of the Temples and the coast around Agrigento, it feels almost 'villa' like.
Francesco our host was most welcoming and very entertaining - we had a lovely time discussing Sicily with him over an aperitif as the sun set - better than watering the plants!
It is easy to understand why Francesco won the 2012 award, it is well deserved. Highly recommended. thanks for a wonderful stay Francesco. TripAdvisor needs a 5+ rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Terrazze di Montelusa is the result of the renovation of a mansion belonging to our family since 1822 (Casa Messina Bonfiglio), in the historical center of Agrigento. We offer three larger bedrooms, one suite and one junior suite. All of them are furnished with style and equipped with air-conditioning, private bathrooms, TV, mini-bar, direct phone line and internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Terrazze di Montelusa Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrazze Di Montelusa Hotel Agrigento
- Terrazze Di Montelusa b&b
- Terrazze Di Montelusa Bed And Breakfast Agrigento, Sicily, Italy