Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Annie H
Vordingborg Municipality, Denmark

A nice hotel with a good location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 31, 2019
This hotel is very nice and with a good location close to the centre of Alba. The rooms are clean and roomy. Here is a nice atmosphere and the staff is very nice and provide a very good service. I do really recommend the hotel :-).
Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Fabrizio C, Direttore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this review
Responded Nov 4, 2019
Dear Ms Annie,

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are really glad about it!
The most important thing for us is to make our guest feel welcomed, and we are really happy when they appreciate our efforts...we will also let all the staff know that they made a good job!

Thank you so much again!

• Vio.com
  • eDreams
  • ZenHotels.com
7.1 km from Hotel Ristorante I Castelli
View more hotels in Alba
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2019

Awsome little hotel close to the Ferrero factory and tourist attractions and restaurants. Great breakfast and the staff are very helpful going the extra mile. Very clean. The rooms and bathrooms look newly renovated and are very spacious and clean.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Joshna24
Fabrizio C, Direttore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Dear Joshna,

Thak you so much for your nice review!
We will pass all your compliment to all our staff and we can't wait to have you here again for your next trip in Alba.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel clean and comfortable!

The room are big and the bed really comfortable you really can rest and relax very well!! The lobby have a nice bar and relax area. Unfortunately the breakfast was serve at the basement which was really cold and I didn’t enjoy my breakfast, the quality and choices of food is really good! For dinner they have a roof top restaurant it’s very impressive restaurant you can see all the hill around Alba! The Chef are very good! The dish are respecting the piedmont traditional recipes but with a modern twist! The wine list are quite impressive!
The hotel have a private car park at the basement.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fabrizio C, Direttore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Dear Saverio,
Thank you very much for all your beautiful words! We are really glad that you appreciate our rooms, the breakfast and our kitchen (we will surely pass your compliment to our Chef!)
We are happy you had a nice stay and we hope to have you soon again here in Alba.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

Great stay in one of the best-designed single rooms I've stayed in - spacious and clean, good setup for business travellers or who (like me) need to work remote. Strong and quick wifi, good desk, good plug setups. The rooftop restaurant is recommended, though it faces quite a challenge in a town with such gastronomic quality. Good dishes on regular prices, quite many interesting local flavours explored. The breakfast is downstairs, but it is very good, nice selection. City centre is 5 minutes on foot, along with the main local bus stop, train station is 10 minutes. Good location, very nice hotel, very good stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Fabrizio C, Direttore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Dear Gergely,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It is really important for us to get such beautiful words!
We are very glad you appreciate all our services and our restaurant; we always do our best to make our guests'stay as comfortable and nice as possible.
We will be happy to have you soon again here in Alba.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

From management to staff as professional as welcoming-we had the opportunuty to discuss with the manager and to compliument himwith his staff , especcially the ladies at breakfast!This is a good value hotel to visit the area and certainly also for conferences as one was on at the time .Private Parking facility is undergroud convenient and safe. Great views from the restaurant on the roof .

Room tip: Quite rooms are at the back because the main road is busy
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fabrizio C, Direttore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Dear Jan,

Thank you so much for your amazing review, we are really glad that you appreciated your stay in our Hotel!
Our staff is always at guests' disposal and we will certanly pass all your nice compliments to them.
Hoping to see you soon again here!

Reviewed January 26, 2019

It wasn't bad, it just wasn't good. Greeted nicely. Check in was fine and smooth. Had details all ready to go. Rooms are clean. But its just very neutral/plain/sterile. There is no personality. The rooms fitout feels more like a private hospital room than somewhere you would want to relax. And, the reception area is very plain, which doesn't leave much for you to take advantage of when wanting to just sit and chill out. Was told about the restaurant (dinner only), and while it was an attraction to staying there, but after arriving and seeing where I was decided to go with the planned lunch option in town as dinner instead. I was also hoping to take photos during the day from their top floor terrace where the real mountain views are but this was not possible as restaurant was closed. Beds comfy, but noise in the corridor was very distracting ALL night, and make sure you have water - the aircon will dry you out. Breakfast was probably the most disappointing aspect overall. And this is in the basement - not utilising the top floor restaurant. Once those in front of me had been greeted and seated I was looked at and ignored, and ended up finding my own table, had to stop someone to ask for coffee, and even then the food selection was poor in comparison to other hotels we have stayed at in Italy. The hot selection was very uninspired (processed meat sausages - think hot dog style in small chunks and VERY wet scrambled eggs). Given this is a little out of the way compared to other options they would do better to improve but as they seem to be a primary conference/event location perhaps they don't have to. Not atrocious but there are other options in Alba - check them out first. Many listings seem incorporate the rooms as part of the caffe, osteria, restaurant so don't be put off by that. Sorry cant rate this one any higher. And service rating is more based on the poor breakfast service.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Fabrizio C, Direttore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Ms Danga
reading your review I understand that your stay was a suffering................................
regards