Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Samantha C

Enjoyed our stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 14, 2023via mobile
Pretty hotel in prime location for Alba town centre. Staff were all lovely and really helpful. Food in restaurant was excellent and view from restaurant was gorgeous.
Good selection for breakfast.
Room was spacious and they had made sure everything was accessible for me as I am a wheelchair user.
Only downside was it was a little noisy at night.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded Nov 11, 2023
Best regards
fabrizio
Camera doppia con letti singoli
C$130
  • Agoda.com
    C$187
3.0 km from Hotel Ristorante I Castelli
View more hotels in Alba
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2023

We recently spent 4 nights at this hotel and enjoyed our stay. Situated just outside the old town of Alba (which is stunning) we were part of a UK group on a wine tour of Piedmont. The hotel is modern and bright if a bit corporate in design - the rooms were last refurbished in 2013. Our room on the top floor was at the front of the hotel which overlooks the ring road though we did not feel disturbed at night. Spacious with a sitting area, king size bed and walk in shower. Breakfast was buffet style and there is lots of choice which set us up for the day. We did not try the restaurant though people on our trip enjoyed it. What made it for us was the staff - we interacted with reception and at breakfast and they were all welcoming and helpful. We would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fabrizio Cane, Albergatore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2023

Madam, Sir, I am truly happy for the appreciation of my collaborators; I believe being hospitable is the most important thing for a hotel.
Best regards
Fabrizio

Reviewed November 21, 2019

A kudos to the team at the Castelli Hotel in Alba, Piedmont - Italy. Very efficient and fast service at the reception, honest room for the price, average breakfast for non-Italian people. I can suggest this place for his comfort overall, garage for your car is included in the room price, the location is really top.
The only suggestion is to upgrade the bedding quality, maybe without change too much a new and contemporary hotel standard mattress can give better customer satisfaction same as the guest supplier in the room, slippers etc.
Will return if in the area.

Room tip: If the location is a concern there is nothing better than this hotel.
Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank TheWorldMyHome
Fabrizio C, Direttore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your nice review - we will inform our staff that you really appreciated their work, and we are very glad of it!
We already equipped our rooms with high quality mattresses, and we are very attentive to give our guests the best amenities (slippers, sewing kit, tissues in addition to shampoo, body cream and soap).
We will be glad to have you here again.
Warm regards

Reviewed October 31, 2019

This hotel is very nice and with a good location close to the centre of Alba. The rooms are clean and roomy. Here is a nice atmosphere and the staff is very nice and provide a very good service. I do really recommend the hotel :-).

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Fabrizio C, Direttore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2019

Dear Ms Annie,

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are really glad about it!
The most important thing for us is to make our guest feel welcomed, and we are really happy when they appreciate our efforts...we will also let all the staff know that they made a good job!

Thank you so much again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 14, 2019

Awsome little hotel close to the Ferrero factory and tourist attractions and restaurants. Great breakfast and the staff are very helpful going the extra mile. Very clean. The rooms and bathrooms look newly renovated and are very spacious and clean.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank Joshna24
Fabrizio C, Direttore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Dear Joshna,

Thak you so much for your nice review!
We will pass all your compliment to all our staff and we can't wait to have you here again for your next trip in Alba.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel clean and comfortable!

The room are big and the bed really comfortable you really can rest and relax very well!! The lobby have a nice bar and relax area. Unfortunately the breakfast was serve at the basement which was really cold and I didn’t enjoy my breakfast, the quality and choices of food is really good! For dinner they have a roof top restaurant it’s very impressive restaurant you can see all the hill around Alba! The Chef are very good! The dish are respecting the piedmont traditional recipes but with a modern twist! The wine list are quite impressive!
The hotel have a private car park at the basement.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Fabrizio C, Direttore at Hotel Ristorante I Castelli, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Dear Saverio,
Thank you very much for all your beautiful words! We are really glad that you appreciate our rooms, the breakfast and our kitchen (we will surely pass your compliment to our Chef!)
We are happy you had a nice stay and we hope to have you soon again here in Alba.