See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2017

The hotel has very spacy rooms and bathrooms. It is nice and clean with good beds, and the staff is friendly and helpful.
The hotel has a good restaurant.
Enjoy the walking to the nearby Bassano del Grappa. A very nice town. You can follow the river most of the distance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Roberto A, Direttore at Hotel Alla Corte Spa & Wellness Relax, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Thank you very much Thorben for your nice review!
We wait for you soon in Bassano!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We've chosen here three times now as it offers a good location but only if you're driving which we have. The staff are happy to assist when called upon but leave you alone otherwise. The food is excellent and the stay is an affordable and quiet one.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Chris,
thank you for your review and for have chosen us three time!
Satisfaction of our customers it is very important for us!
We hope to see you soon again in Bassano!

Reviewed February 21, 2017

Arrived for a funeral, the staff were exellent from night porter nicolo to maurice and elisa, my dinner cooked fresh and hot, my pizza by dennis, baked just perfect, very attentive hotel and the price was within my budget!

see you next time big man,. !!

Room Tip: back rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel/restaurant near Bassano del Grappa one evening, as we drove through the area. Professional service, exceptionally good pizza, even for italy! My wife tried a pizza with wholemeal flour which was absolutely fantastic, very flavoursome, and my own pizza was also very good. Would definitely return if was in the area again, recommended!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2016

A great family run hotel with good service and excellent food. My bedroom was very clean with a comfortable bed, a very pleasant place to stay. I shall stay at the Hotel Alla Corte when I next have business in this region of Italy.

Room Tip: I had a room at the side of the hotel that was very quiet and had a good view.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Roberto_Astuni, Responsabile reception at Hotel Alla Corte Spa & Wellness Relax, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Dear David S,
thank you for your review about our Hotel service. It is a pleasure to read positive comment about our rooms and food. We always offer seasonal and fresh products.
See you soon.