See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 2, 2016

This is my 3rd visit since March 2016, great location great people. Clean and tidy room, HK very efficient, cozy breakfast restaurant with delicious food and friendly staff. Very attentive team as I one of stays I had to wake up early as 5 am to catch an early flight, and as I am a coffee addict that was a challenge, When shared with the gentleman at the reception, he went out of his way and though no service is available that early, he prepared some coffee in a thermos and left it to me to have my coffee when I leave! what a gesture. I will always make it my chosen hotel whenever in town.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2016

I only stayed here one night, but found it to be adequate and actually a really nice stay. The workers at the desk were always very accommodating whenever I asked a question and they helped me get some laundry done as well at a decent price. The room was very comfortable with an air conditioner that worked well and was quiet. The bathroom was clean and everything worked well in the room.

Location was great as it was about a 5 to 10 minute walk to the train station. It was also close enough to various restaurants in the area.

The breakfast in the morning was great and the even pushed up the time as I had an early to train to catch. Wide variety to eat with yogurt, warm croissants, cereal, other breads, coffee, juice, etc.

If i were back in Belluno again, I would stay here again as I got a really good rate on a hotel booking website.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Not a 3 star hotel in my view - room was basic with tiniest bathroom I have seen. Shower barely usable and don't
even bother with the breakfast even if included. Maybe it was because August and busy but reception were not interested that we had ordered a double and ended with a twin - he said take it or leave!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2016

Good hotel, central and good service. They gave us very good recommendations to eat. Good room. Mattress a bit old but still had good sleep. Bathroom with window. Breakfast good and with a big choice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2016

I have stayed at this Hotel In Belluno now on 3 occasions...granted, there isnt such a large selection in Belluno anyway... Belluno is beautiful....you can probably walk there from the train station , 8-10 minutes....its right behind the piazza.....price was fair...rooms were nice...service always polite and professional....updated a little since my last stay (the bathrooms)...beds still not the most comfortable but you're not paying 400euro, you're paying 40! lovely restaurant downstairs (closed on Mondays).....walk to the piazza in 30 seconds...take a nice stroll......ample breakfast.....

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo