US$91
US$58
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Albergo Delle Alpi(Belluno)
  • Breakfast included
US$60
US$169
  • Breakfast included
B&B Al Palasport(Belluno)(Great Value!)
US$74
B&B.it
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
All reviewsstayed hereone nighttrekbathroombreakfast
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here having finished the AV1 and its popular with trekkers as we recognised a lot of faces from the trail.
Had a comfortable stay located centrally so we got to explore the town a bit. There is a very good restaurant beside it and the hotel provided an excellent breakfast. It's reasonably priced and a good option after the trek.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2016

This is my 3rd visit since March 2016, great location great people. Clean and tidy room, HK very efficient, cozy breakfast restaurant with delicious food and friendly staff. Very attentive team as I one of stays I had to wake up early as 5 am to catch an early flight, and as I am a coffee addict that was a challenge, When shared with the gentleman at the reception, he went out of his way and though no service is available that early, he prepared some coffee in a thermos and left it to me to have my coffee when I leave! what a gesture. I will always make it my chosen hotel whenever in town.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2016

I only stayed here one night, but found it to be adequate and actually a really nice stay. The workers at the desk were always very accommodating whenever I asked a question and they helped me get some laundry done as well at a decent price. The room was very comfortable with an air conditioner that worked well and was quiet. The bathroom was clean and everything worked well in the room.

Location was great as it was about a 5 to 10 minute walk to the train station. It was also close enough to various restaurants in the area.

The breakfast in the morning was great and the even pushed up the time as I had an early to train to catch. Wide variety to eat with yogurt, warm croissants, cereal, other breads, coffee, juice, etc.

If i were back in Belluno again, I would stay here again as I got a really good rate on a hotel booking website.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Not a 3 star hotel in my view - room was basic with tiniest bathroom I have seen. Shower barely usable and don't
even bother with the breakfast even if included. Maybe it was because August and busy but reception were not interested that we had ordered a double and ended with a twin - he said take it or leave!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2016

Good hotel, central and good service. They gave us very good recommendations to eat. Good room. Mattress a bit old but still had good sleep. Bathroom with window. Breakfast good and with a big choice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family