All reviews short stay train station closet supermarket tv furniture
Reviewed October 7, 2018

everything ok only the bed caused me a little backache, but the rest was good, breakfast and all personnel was very friendly and nice, I am going back to Hotel Igea for sure when I go to Brescia again

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2018

The hotel is really close to the railway station (like 80 meters). The staff is very professional and kind. The room was huge, like the bathroom. The furniture is a bit old-fashioned, but 100% functional. The only defect I could notice is that you can (must) hear the water running through the pipes of other rooms, and that's a bit disturbing. The hotel has an amazing breakfast with a wide choice of foods of good quality. The waiters are very professional and kind, too. I couldn't visit the restaurant, but I would have liked to try it.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2018

A beatifull hotel near the station and the centre. A beatifull room with a good bed and bath. From the hotel you can go about 10-15 minuts in Piazza Loggia and all others actration in the centre. You can a good breakfat.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2018

The room was big enough, comfortable, nice and tidy. Services and equipment on thhe average. Staff was nice and friendly along the check-in and check-out. The breakfast was really bad because there weren´t any dishes or cutlery available, nobody around to order or enquiry about it and little food to choose, only a couple of bowls with some leftovers.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2018

We arrived at the hotel one night. We had to have dinner, but the meal was terrible: we waited 20 minutes for the first course - pasta with cream, each of which put only 3 tablespoons. After that they gave a fish, and when we asked for meat, they told us that there was no one, and that it was possible to bring only an inedible phototo. Finally they brought a salad, and the food was not nutritious without options. When I told them that, the room was small and crowded, and the streets next to them were surrounded by foreign workers. I do not recommend a hotel at all

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends