All reviews underground parking breakfast room nice room pleasant stay one night stay yogurt free wifi nice hotel fridge europa shampoo
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Visiting family member at University in Brescia. Couldn't fault the hotel. Was great for us in terms of location and very good value for money. Breakfast was very good and we were glad of the lovely roof top pool as very hot when we were there.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for three night last week. The hotel is a not in the city centre, but it’s between two train stations so you’re never far from town. When we arrived the staff were very helpful and spoke English which was handy for us.

Our room was located on the top floor and had a lovely terrace by the rooftop pool. First impressions were amazing! The view was great, the air conditioning and WiFi worked very well and the room was spacious and comfortable. The only complaints we had was there was a plaster on the outside of the bath tub and the inside of the tub didn’t seem very clean either. Also the water didn’t work properly in the bath/shower. Those were our only issues and not huge deals.

The breakfast was fine. There was a selection of cereals, fruit, pastries and juices plus eggs and bacon. We didn’t need anything else and we were satisfied every day.

For the price we paid we were extremely satisfied! The pool was great, the staff were great and we were happy with our room. We also partook in the hotel restaurant for dinner one night and we were very surprised and impressed with this as well.

Overall this hotel is a great value and I would definitely recommend it

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2018

I made booking same day, with same system (direct to hotel), for same room type and same stay dates as colleagues but paid 15 euros more per night, minus breakfast. Hotel took no responsibility and blamed the system!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2018

I experienced very satisfactory price/performance ratio. Only the quality of WiFi is to be improved. Staff is very friendly and eager to help. I will recommend the hotel to my colleagues and I hope I will have opportunity to come to the hotel again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Four nights here on a trip that started with work but evolved into a weekend getaway. Excellent front desk service that helped to clear up any possible confusion. Eg I was looking for more shampoo and they made sure I got what needed in a speedy fashion. Even brought it up to my room for me.

The cleaning staff were a little exuberant in their conversations between 9-11am, but that was really only a problem when this jet lagged American was trying to sleep. After that, it was just charming and it was good to see people finding joy in the work they did.

While my room was pretty spotless, the bathroom did smell like old cigarettes. However, considering the prevalence of smoking in this country, it was a level that I thought was reasonable. I kept the bathroom door closed and found that that took care of that.

I enjoyed the location between the Ospedale and Europa stations. It was super convenient for getting downtown, and the sound proofing was such that if I closed the doors and windows, I couldn’t hear anything from either my neighbors or the traffic outside.

Breakfast was yummy and plentiful. And yes, they repeat the menu, but there are enough options to mix it up should you so wanted to. The free flow espresso machine was popular and much appreciated. I appreciated the fresh fruit and yoghurt options too. Allowed for some fiber before heading out for the great cuisine outside, which was nevertheless meat and pasta heavy!

So, on the whole, a great experience for a modest place. And the Indian-Italian restaurant on the ground level was a great resource for a rainy winter day. The food was good, and the bar had all the essentials. It seemed to be well frequented by locals, especially for lunch. Everything made much better again by the excellent service.

Date of stay: March 2018