“Stopped for dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

We stopped for dinner while driving to the Dolomites. The restaurant is hidden, but service was excellent, food was very good, and the desserts - tiramisu and dark truffle - were heavenly! Great price and homely well cooked food! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Nice pizzeria and restaurant. I ordered a black pizza (with active carbon, to improve digestion, no effect on taste). Good and crisp. My wife got chicken wings, juicy and well tasting. All in all, drinks included, 40 €. Definitely we'll come back

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

We go with bunch of friends so we can tasted each other meals. 5 minutes from the town by car. The pizza are great, the chicken wings serve with sweet sour sauce, grill vegetables and fried fries are delicious, and the gulasch are good. The tiramisu okay. The stuff pretty friendly So it's great.

Reviewed July 6, 2015

We actually went out of our way when visiting Bressanone (Brixen) to try this Pizzeria having read the reviews on trip advisor! Not necessarily an attractive or inspiring restaurant but we were made welcome (no one else English speaking in the place ...) and enjoyed excellent, friendly and quite attentive service throughout. I tried their Pizza Vital Nera (with the activated carbon) and it was both unusual and excellent. My partner had a portion of Spaghetti Amatriciana which was also very good, and salad from the extensive buffet. As seems usual in this type of establishment, the portion size was generous and the prices very reasonable. The detour to find the Valentina was worthwhile (but you can take one of the City Buses if you don't want to walk from the city centre).

Reviewed May 19, 2015

I was here with my son and till now he only knew German pizza. He was very surprised about the taste and quality of original Italian pizza (ok, real original would be Naples pizza). I had the speciliyty "Black pizza"; a pizza with active coal in the dough. So the pizza dough is real black. To be honest I did not taste any difference to a "normal" pizza but nevertheless the taste was great. Staff vas quick and friendly. Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank rogerfz