See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2017

This hotel is close to the A1 Exit of Firenze North outside the city limits of Firenze so you avoid the high tourist tax of Firenze. Clean basic rooms with all necessary amenities. Close to a bit Carrefour market, municipal indoor swimming pool and restaurants. A good option if you have your own wheels. Free wifi only in communal areas, no wifi in rooms.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2016

I booked my vacation through Virgin Vacations and While in Rome everything went fine. I get to the train terminal in Florence and take a taxi to this hotel. Little did I know that it was situated in the middle of no-where. I am not kidding but it was a good 30 min taxi ride from the city center. I call Virgin Vacations and they offered to help me in 3 hours. Luckily, there was a room available at another hotel affiliated to this one and the clerk was very nice and accommodating. We ended up staying right in the heart of the city center and close to everything.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Very basic hotel. To be fair they moved us out of a room into a different one when we complained about the heat of our room. It is basic though with a terrible breakfast. Loads of cakes and sugary things. No fruit or anything decent for breakfast. Wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Low budget, very friendly staff. They speak good English. Hotel need minor renovation. Bus stop is right off the street. Breakfast area is clean. Rooms are clean. Reading some reviews, I was expecting a bad hotel. All the contrary. I would recommend this hotel if you travel as a group. We paid €250 for a family of 10. Breakfast included. You can not beat that. Bathroom is small, but clean. This is a very good 2 star hotel for €25 per night.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

This hotel was freezing in the lobby were we had to sit to get wifi because it doesn't work anywhere else, the wifi barley worked in the lobby, the room smelled like mold and the TV didn't work. Very out dated and run down.. Sad example of 3 stars. If you are used to a hotel with some customer service e in mind this is not the place.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family