See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 15, 2017

We stayed here on leg 2 of a groupon deal and after reading the reviews we were dreading our stay. However, if you have booked a budget hotel all you can ask is for a comfy bed and a hot shower and that is what we got. It is a fair distance from Florence but a bus goes from just outside for 1.50 euro or a train 5 mins walk away for 2.60 euro.
5 a side football was going on at the rear of the hotel but they were finished by 10pm.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

To be honest, I would not recommend this hotel.
The staff was friendly, but this was not enough...
The hotel is situated miles from Florence, 2 minutes walk to the bus station (it took me 1 hour to get to Florence by bus) and 15-20 minutes walk to the train station (45 minutes in total to Florence).
The room and the bathroom were outdated, awful smell. The A/C was leaking.
The hotel is next to a football field which was used until 10:30 pm, so you can imagine the noise.
The breakfast was poor, full of sweet stuff.
My opinion, if you want to be close to Florence, this is not the hotel for you.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Avoid it like hell! The dirtier hotel I have ever stayed in...the bathroom especially was horrific, cigarette burns on the wood, black marks on the wall, the toilet had yellow disgusting spots, the shower also had yellow spots on the shower door (I include photos of everything I say). The towels were just a very thin piece of cloth, it looked like it used to be sheets before. The only advantage of this hotel is the staff, the receptionist was very polite and helpful. The price, 73€ is very high for what it offers. In my opinion it doesnt worth more than 40€.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2017

This hotel is close to the A1 Exit of Firenze North outside the city limits of Firenze so you avoid the high tourist tax of Firenze. Clean basic rooms with all necessary amenities. Close to a bit Carrefour market, municipal indoor swimming pool and restaurants. A good option if you have your own wheels. Free wifi only in communal areas, no wifi in rooms.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2016

I booked my vacation through Virgin Vacations and While in Rome everything went fine. I get to the train terminal in Florence and take a taxi to this hotel. Little did I know that it was situated in the middle of no-where. I am not kidding but it was a good 30 min taxi ride from the city center. I call Virgin Vacations and they offered to help me in 3 hours. Luckily, there was a room available at another hotel affiliated to this one and the clerk was very nice and accommodating. We ended up staying right in the heart of the city center and close to everything.

Date of stay: August 2016