Hotel Mistral(Marina di Campo)
US$159
Hotel Select(Marina di Campo)
US$210
US$203
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Baia Imperiale-Elba(Marina di Campo)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$179
US$174
Hotels.com
Hotel Barcarola 2(Marina di Campo)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$170
Aviotel Residence Hotel(Marina di Campo)
US$177
US$119
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Hotel Dei Coralli(Marina di Campo)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$191
La Magnolia(Marina di Campo)(Great Value!)
Hotel Villa Cristina(Marina di Campo)
TripAdvisor
Appartamenti Casa Pineta(Marina di Campo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexcellent hotelgrazie milledream vacationmy girlfriendevery nightgreat locationthe ownerflavorisolasummerislandseaelbabeach
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Fabulous stay at Hotel Barracuda in the beautiful Elba island. The hotel is very nice and the staff competent, I definitely recommend it! Soggiorno fantstico all'hotel barracuda, lo staff e' gentile e preparato, lo raccomando sia per coppie che per famiglie!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
flipper5858, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Barracuda, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Dear isa6488,

thank you so much for writing such a beautiful review and for the time you spent to do it.
We are so happy everything was good and you enjoyed you stay here in Barracuda Resort.
Hope to see you again in the future!!
My best regards

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Our stay early July in hotel Barracuda was a great experience. The hotel is neat, clean and comfortable. The staff is so friendly and accommodating! The chef prepared a vegan dinner for us every night during our almost two weeks stay. We thought this was incredible! We highly recommended this hotel.
Grazie mille,
Jasper, Franziska & Annette

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
flipper5858, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Barracuda, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear KalkmanFamily,

thank you so much for your wonderful review, we appreciate a lot.
We are really happy you enjoyed the restructuring made this year and that the overall impression of the hotel was excellent!
Thanks also for the compliments to our vegan cuisine, prepared specifically for you, and made with love and attention.
On behalf of the whole staff I hope there will be other occasions to host you again.
Best regards

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

I've been for the second time in this hotel and I enjoyed it even more than the first time. I loved as usual the view, the personal who is very kind and try to satisfy all your requests (I feel to my mom's house when I am there) , the tasty dinners chef Bruno prepares you !
This year I noticed it was renovated making it incredibile warming and welcome, surely I would return there next time I'll come to Elba and definetely I recommend it!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
flipper5858, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Barracuda, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Ramona,
many thanks for the nice review, we are really glad you enjoyed the renovated hotel and the food prepared by our Chef Bruno!. The satisfaction of the guests is our greatest joy and your good reviews are the best form of gratification.
I hope I still have the opportunity to see you here in Elba, and in the meantime I wish you the best.

A warm greeting

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

This summer me and my girlfriend decided to spend a weekend in the amazing Isola of Elba. My girlfriend is from Spain and she was amazed by the beutiful location (2 mins from the sea), but what really made the difference was the friendly staff of the hotel. It really created a dream-vacation through genuine care and professional service. I am defenetly going to go back and I advice the hotel to anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxing and fun weekend in Elba.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
flipper5858, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Barracuda, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Dear Leandro V ,
A special thanks for the beautiful words and for the time that you dedicated to this review.
We are really glad the hotel was up to your expectations and we hope to have another chance to host you again in our enchanting Islad!
See you soon

Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

The food never varies. It is pretty good for dinner and the breakfast is consistent. A couple of the dishes were excellent. Lots of seafood. Big surprise as Elba is an island, after all. The Croissants at breakfast were
too good!

Service is good at meals for the most part. The special requests by some in our party (no sauce on the fish) went unheeded but eventually was put right.

The rooms are small. It was clean.
The front desk folks were helpful.

We had a misunderstanding on getting a pick up from the ferry and from a beach but apologies were given. One cost some Euros, the other only some time.

The pool is very nice.

Not on the beach, but close.

All in all, a good place to stay.

Recommended.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
flipper5858, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Barracuda, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Robert D,
Thank you so much for your review and for the time you've been devoted to writing it.
We are very glad that you liked the hotel, the pool and the food too.
The Hotel and all the staff hope to see you again in the future.
Best regards