All reviews excellent hotel great location flavor summer island elba beach
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I was really pleased with my stay at the hotel: the staff was really kind and helpful since the moment we stepped in, the location was ideal and easily accessible, the rooms were comfortable (and I'm assuming recently remade due to the quality) and honestly it exceeded my expectations, as I've stayed in many hotels around Italy and have been disappointed at times, but Barracuda proved to be different. I rarely go on here to leave good reviews, but I just had to this time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
flipper5858, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Barracuda, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear Leyla Hawn A

thank you so much for your review and for giving us 5 stars!
It's always a pleasure to know that our job is appreciated by the guest and that our Resort satisfy all the expectations.
We are happy that you enjoyed the new rooms and we are honored to recive one of your rare comment.
I hope to have a chance to host you again in the future and I'm sure you'll have a good impression again.
Best regards

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Excellent Hotel and everyone was very helpful and kind. The room and service was great as well as amazing food and breakfast. I would definitely recommend this as the best hotel in the area.
You can ask the stuff for anything you need and they will make sure they will help in any way possible from food to local suggestions, transport and entertainment.

Room Tip: Ask the stuff, they are always happy to help
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
flipper5858, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Barracuda, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Dear Laura P,

thank you so much for the great review, we are really happy you enjoyed your time here in Elba and most of all that you would suggest out Resort to other guests as "the best hotel in the area".
Our mission is to satisfy any request and it's amazing when we can make happy our clients.
I hope to have a chance to see you again in the future, and I guaranty that the service will be always the best!
Regards

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Fabulous stay at Hotel Barracuda in the beautiful Elba island. The hotel is very nice and the staff competent, I definitely recommend it! Soggiorno fantstico all'hotel barracuda, lo staff e' gentile e preparato, lo raccomando sia per coppie che per famiglie!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear isa6488,

thank you so much for writing such a beautiful review and for the time you spent to do it.
We are so happy everything was good and you enjoyed you stay here in Barracuda Resort.
Hope to see you again in the future!!
My best regards

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Our stay early July in hotel Barracuda was a great experience. The hotel is neat, clean and comfortable. The staff is so friendly and accommodating! The chef prepared a vegan dinner for us every night during our almost two weeks stay. We thought this was incredible! We highly recommended this hotel.
Grazie mille,
Jasper, Franziska & Annette

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
flipper5858, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Barracuda, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear KalkmanFamily,

thank you so much for your wonderful review, we appreciate a lot.
We are really happy you enjoyed the restructuring made this year and that the overall impression of the hotel was excellent!
Thanks also for the compliments to our vegan cuisine, prepared specifically for you, and made with love and attention.
On behalf of the whole staff I hope there will be other occasions to host you again.
Best regards

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

I've been for the second time in this hotel and I enjoyed it even more than the first time. I loved as usual the view, the personal who is very kind and try to satisfy all your requests (I feel to my mom's house when I am there) , the tasty dinners chef Bruno prepares you !
This year I noticed it was renovated making it incredibile warming and welcome, surely I would return there next time I'll come to Elba and definetely I recommend it!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
flipper5858, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Barracuda, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Ramona,
many thanks for the nice review, we are really glad you enjoyed the renovated hotel and the food prepared by our Chef Bruno!. The satisfaction of the guests is our greatest joy and your good reviews are the best form of gratification.
I hope I still have the opportunity to see you here in Elba, and in the meantime I wish you the best.

A warm greeting