Tombolo Talasso Resort(Castagneto Carducci)
US$392
US$373
Orbitz.com
Hotel Alta la Vista(Marina di Castagneto Carducci)
US$166
US$150
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
US$175
I Ginepri(Marina di Castagneto Carducci)
US$148
  • Pool
Agricamping La Gallinella(Castagneto Carducci)
TripAdvisor
Agriturismo Colle Donatucci(Castagneto Carducci)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

This is the second time we spend a magical weekend in this amazing Villa. The warm welcome, bedroom comfort, unique high quality standards and the culinary breakfast experience, made for the second time around, our best choice while in Tuscany... Thank you Giovanni for all your valid suggestions. The afternoon at Paradú ecoresort was just the perfect end of our journey!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2015

Fun B&B in a great little town. The B&B is well run, the manager is fun and easy to get along with. Breakfasts are good. Some folk in our group weren't delighted with their rooms but my wife and I had no complaints...actually we loved ours.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My wife and I stayed for several nights recently and had a fantastic time. All the previous reviews say it all, this place is great, I'm unable to add any more accolades, there is nothing else to say about Villa De Lucia, its fantastic. Giovanni really takes great pride in his work and establishment, a fresh breakfast each day different, is a highlight.

Our only disappointment had to do with the charming small village of Castagneto Carducci itself. Unless one had a prior reservation, getting an meal was impossible. Some restaurants did appear to say that they were fully booked, when in fact they were not. They appeared to be following a practice that we have come across previously in Italy, locals were always served first and could always get a table. Disappointing when a village like this really survives on tourism.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear away from traffic noise
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jacko582
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This B&B is run with great care and pride by Giovanni. He was a fantastic host and made our stay very comfortable. The room was large and beautifully decorated, with a very high ceiling and nice quality furnishings. It is a short walk up a steep hill to the town center, which offers lots of restaurants and evening entertainment. My husband and I stayed here during a bike tour through Charnes Tours. Between our two nights at Villa Le Luci we took a nice easy ride down to the Mediterranean, which was probably the highlight of our trip! I highly recommend the location, especially if you can get there on a bike! :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed at the Villa Le Luci June 7-10 through Nada's Italy Tour - our tour group occupying the entire villa. Our room was spacious with a separate bathroom and we were quite comfortable. The Villa is a quick walk into Castagneto Carducci and not very far by car to Marina Di Castagneto Carducci (a very pleasant seaside village). The breakfast was ample and the best part was that we enjoyed it in the garden with a wonderful view of the Tuscan countryside! Giovanni is the best host - offering to make cappuccino, etc. at breakfast. We found out what a great host he is when my wife left a pair of shoes and handbag behind. Giovanni mailed it on to our final destination in Rome and it arrived before we returned to the USA. I would certainly recommend Villa Le Luci to anyone visiting Castagneto Carducci.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor (above ground floor) - if you have issues with stairs, make sure you request the first floor. There were two more floors above us!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple