“So good we came twice!”
Review of Blu' Mari'

Blu' Mari'
Reserve with
Blu' Mari' is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$17 - US$23
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We came across here in TripAdvisor. The fish, seafood and wine here are gorgeous! Such a nice atmosphere, we came again later in the week because it was so good!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant back in August and had a brilliant time. The food was just delicious, such fresh seafood and lovely local wines. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming as well. The only thing that slightly let it down was where we sat, as it was quite a brightly lit part- had we realised there was a more ambient section around the other side of the building, we’d have moved. Regardless of this though, we had a fantastic meal- definitely one that stands out from our trip. I’d thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Fresh lobster fresh fish excellent service reasonably priced. We had a couple antipasti with fresh Mozzarella grilled vegetables and Salata verde all were great
For secundi we had lobster risotto I actually got to see the waiters pulling the lobster out of the water bring him to my table for confirmation and then it was served in s beautiful battery risotto
For Primi we had a beautiful fresh Sea Bas about 3 lb. grilled with some olive oil it was great. One little story about this town, I found a place to park but didn’t have coins for the meter. As I walk in I asked if they can help me with coins and they said absolutely. A local couple who just getting ready to leave after they finished dinner offered to help me with the meter. He walk with me leaving his wife to wait at the restaurant. I wasn’t sure why he wanted to do that but he explained as we are walking back to the car that before you can enter the coins you have to punch in the numbers on your license plate. If you don’t do that you can get the coins in. The menus is only in Italian so he thought he can save me the trouble. What a nice gesture.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank tzvikad2015
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

The seafood here was very nice and tasty, we had the “catch of the day” which was a variety of fish. The food was really nice and rich in flavour, we also had some sides which were also lovely. The staff are very friendly and helpful throughout.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We four dined here this week. Very helpful staff who got our order spot on and took pride in doing so. We were also made to feel very welcome.
The food was delicious. My husband and I shared a mixed fish grill, which was all cooked perfectly.
It did get quite busy, but our food was all served together and was hot.
It was my sons favourite meal since being here in Italy.