Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
eDreams
Priceline
2,407 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2020 via mobile

I stayed with my friends at the stunning Hotel Lido with my friends for 4 nights.
The staff are amazing, the rooms are beautiful and the location is perfectly positioned near the beach and town. We will return for another visit.

1  Thank Gracepoutch
Reviewed July 29, 2020 via mobile

We stayed 3 people for 4 nights at Lido. We received excellent hospitality by very kind staff. The boss Sergio was very accomodating and welcoming. Didn’t want to leave. Great food, Highly recommend..

1  Thank 726sharnip
Romina Mariani, Marketing at Hotel Lido, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star feedback, dear guest. Come back to visit soon, we're waiting for you! Greetings from Cattolica from all of our staff

Reviewed July 15, 2020

I'm gonna start this Review by talking about the food, because we all know It's one of the most important thing while on holiday. The different meals are breakfast, lunch and dinner, and each meal has 3 different options to choose from, 3 primi and 3 secondi, but it also has a menú for the kids, so that it's also easy for them to enjoy. Each meal offers a Buffet, during breakfast you can also enjoy a hot beverage such as a latte, coffe, etc.. it offers a lot of different foods, mainly cooked, and everything tastes amazing!the dessert as well (my personal fave was the tiramisù). I forgot to mention that during lunch and dinner you can get up to 3 different desserts
The Staff is always smiling and reafy to help, I've never felt uncomfortable with them, you can tell they're all nice people, the receptionist Liudmila as well, always polite, smiling and asking how everything is going.
Another super important thing is Hygien, well I can actually tell everything is super clean,the cleaning ladies are always working their best, They're extremely fast and careful about cleaning everything, I've never been to a place as clean as this hotel, the shower was a DREAM! It's so big and it also has a blue light! Makes you feel like you're in a movie. The room was big, clean and with WORKING ac, which was amazing since i really hate the hot weather.
The Hotel is in an extremely comfortable position, you have averything you could ever need near you so I Can't even express how much I loved staying in this hotel, I hope to come back here as soon as possible and enjoy another holiday such as this one!

P.s There's a pic of one of my favourite dishes I've eaten, it's called "I passatelli fatti a mano al pesce"

-Sara

1  Thank Moonchild9402
Reviewed October 12, 2019

Hotel very clean, the reception personal friendly and helpful. Abundant breakfast with excellent coffee prepared by ordination for a professional bartender. The rooms are spacious and comfortable bed with a wide terrace but the best is the bathroom, very clean, wide and modern.
The splendid Cattolica beach is a few meters from the hotel (45 meters)
For those reasons the relationship price & quality is very positive even in comparation with other hotels in the area, it's a 3 stars hotel prices with services and quality of 4 stars hotels.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank RealFabioVel
Romina M, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Lido, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2019

Thank you for your kind words following your stay at Lido Hotel. We were so glad to read that we met your expectations and you found our service and the general ambience of the hotel to your liking. Please do come and visit us again soon.
Our kindest regards from Cattolica

Reviewed September 2, 2019

This is the second time we have spent our summer holidays at Hotel Lido. It has been great! excellent service, friendly staff as always ready to help and great food. lovely swimming pool for the children. It is less that 5-minutes walk to the beach! what more can you ask for. I would have given it more than 5 stars if allowed. Highly recommended!!

Room tip: close to the beach, all inclusive, kids friendly
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank nardos f
Romina M, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Lido, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Thank you so much, dear guest!
First of all, thank you for having chosen us for the second time for your Italian vacation in Cattolica. We are extremely pleased that you have emphasized both our excellent service, the availability of our staff and the proximity to the beach. We want to see you for the third time, come back soon! Best wishes from the staff of Hotel Lido.