See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 11, 2016

Cattolica的酒店有五星級的,有無敵海景,有時尚
但... 如果想要有個乾淨,舒服,享受的休息空間,這邊是個不錯的選擇
you can find a 5-starts hotel, a great beach view hotel, or a fashion one at Cattolica, but if you want to enjoy your stay with sweet, nice hospitality and great service, this is it...

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I came here with my daughter, son-in-law and small grandson, and we could not have been more welcomed. The hotel is family-run and we were made to feel part of the family. Our rooms were spacious and comfortable and anything extra we needed appeared immediately. The staff were very friendly and smiling, and as someone has said elsewhere nothing was too much trouble. I greatly appreciated the fridge in my room and was never bothered by noise even though I was on the first floor overlooking the street. My only (mild) complaint was that the wifi reception was not as good in my room as in my family's, who were on the fifth floor. The hotel was full of 3-generation families, which I think is a good sign and very Italian. The food in the restaurant was copious and varied. We would certainly go there again. One last thing: we did not hear English spoken by the guests, although the manageress and some of the staff could speak English fairly well. Italian, French and German were the main languages.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed July 18, 2016

We stayed for two weeks in a VIP room with our 5.5yo son. The hotel was super nice, with great service and nice food. The buffet varied every day, the room was very clean and comfortable and we were very well looked after. We loved being so close to the beach, about 2 minutes away, tops.
The owner speaks fluent French and German and is happy to practice her English. She makes sure all her customers get the best holidays possible.

Room Tip: High up is quieter, and away from the main street
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Caroline F
Reviewed August 18, 2015

The hotel was perfect for me and my familiy. A nice swimmingpool on the roof and very short way to the beautiful beach. The hotel personell was really nice and tried to do they upmost best for us from we arrived until we left a week later. I hope to travel back some time.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SnorreHK
Reviewed July 1, 2015

We hade a really nice stay at the Universal Hotel, Cattolica. Cattolica generally is a very pleasant little town that provides what’s needed for a summer stay at the beach. Universal hotel especially offered good rooms, our hade a stunning view over the seaside, reaching all the way to Rimini, and varying and tasty food. At the end of the day, what we appreciated the most was how well we where treated by the staff at the hotel. Perfect service, not too intrusively, not to little, and at the right time. Next time we go to Cattolica we sure will stay at Universal hotel again. If you are planning a trip to this town, the Universal hotel is the best of choice.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family