All reviews no lift villa d'este lovely little hotel within walking distance rooms are basic would stay again small town lake como room was clean boat
Reviewed July 18, 2017

This is a really lovely little hotel . Clean and comfortable and very welcoming . Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Only 2 * because it has no lift - but the helpful staff carried our cases to the top floor . Simple breakfast . Dinners were lovely - pizzas , salads etc eaten in the garden.
Bring insect repellent as the mozzies are around as its so close to the lake. Definitely recommend highly !

Stayed: July 2017
Roberta C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Albergo Ristorante Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your review.
Looking forward to welcome you soon again. And the rifugio will be open! :-)

Reviewed June 22, 2017

The room size was okey but the air-condition was very noisy and the fan in the ceiling also.
Too small bathroom.
We had a room on third floor and no elevator.
The included breakfast was ok but could contain more fresh bread and fruit.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AgnetaAkesson
Reviewed May 16, 2017

I trusted the rating on Booking.com and was prepared to hassles with parking and noise from the Main Street. Price/value and two stars of hotel rating I was looking for a place to stay near Villa D'Erste. I liked a lot the flexibility of the team due my wrong booking for next date. And the owner made a funny joke when we arrived like yes we have the room for you for tomorrow, but they accommodated us. I only want to mention that the property has a nice restaurant with a garden. I can't say of quality of food (we didn't eat there). But on check out I mentioned that the owner has very good taste of wine and wine card is full with noble names at a good mark up. Bravi!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2017

I have fallen in love with this little bit of heaven, Lake Como is simply stunning. My friends and I decided to stay at Albergo Giardino based on a friend's recommendation and I'm glad we did. The rooms are basic but has everything you need. The hotel is in a fantastic location and we all agreed Cernobbio was picture postcard perfect. The hotel has eclectic art, along with a coca cola room which shows how marketing of the brand has evolved throughout the years. However, the staff, restaurant are the jewels in this crown. All I will say is the pizza is the best I've ever had!

I've given this five stars as it ticks all the boxes; lovely hotel, great restaurant, friendly staff and brilliant location. The breakfast could be improved on but that's just a very small niggle.

Cernobbio itself is less busy than other areas of Lake Como but has the pier to take advantage of the various boat trips on offer. Please note that the fast service does not stop here. We've all decided that we'll definitely be back, it's certainly a destination you will never tire off.

Room Tip: Single rooms (as expected) are smaller.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Roberta C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Albergo Ristorante Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you for your wonderful review.
Hope to host you soon again.

Reviewed March 12, 2017

Cernobbio is close Como but not too much, less crowded and lovely place to be. Hotel was perfect for our 3 days bike around lake Como. The hotel crew were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was good and coffee also :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Roberta C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Albergo Ristorante Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

thanks for reviewing us.
Hope to host you soon again.