All reviews no elevator villa d'este lovely little hotel air condition within walking distance would stay again lake como small town room was clean boat wifi noise
Reviewed August 19, 2018

It was the cheapest hotel I could find and it met my expectations.

Everything was functional but quite old. An okay shower, good WIFI, quite a nice receptionist and very helpful Air con worked well and not noisy.

I would stay again if I wanted a budget hotel. It is right in the middle of the town so excellent location.

I didn't eat pizza there - they were fully booked.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

We are advised to go Albergo by our guide.
Unfortunately we had short time. Next time for sure , we will spend longer.

Too much to say, better to experience.
The view is also so nice, kind and polite people.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Roberta C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Albergo Ristorante Giardino, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Guest,
you were very nice, thanks for your beautiful review.
We hope your next stay will be longer enough to enjoy our Hotel, our Restaurant and of course our amazing Lake Como.
Best Regards,

Roberta
Albergo Giardino - Cernobbio

Reviewed June 2, 2018

An average italian restaurant with Pizza in changing quality without abundant covering. Pasta is better in my view. Crazy mixed interior with hints of the 80's is a matter of taste in some way unique. Stuff is friendly and funny.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Our last night at villa d'este and we wanted casual. The concierge suggested gardenia and what a hit. Sleek and modern. My husband had a pizza for 8 euros that he couldn't finish and I had tuna encrusted with black sesame served over sautéed spinach. Gorgeous plate. Mine was about $18 euros. We shared an apple tart which was magnificent. The art was fun the service was super.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Recommended by locals, this is a modern, sophisticated restaurant with charming management and staff. Lovely decor, fantastic pizzas and a great friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend. Pizza chefs also very professional and friendly. Very reasonable with a great choice.

Date of stay: April 2018