See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

So I needed an inexpensive hotel in Cesena. I was a bit uncertain but many other hotels were booked. On the positive it's secure, quiet, clean, staff were polite, wifi worked and not so expensive. Bed and shower were not inviting. Headed out for breakfast which looked very limited in the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

I book this hotel over the email for my business trip this January. The respond was quick. This hotel is in good location and has small clean rooms with military type beds. This is a typical small family business but the night staff was very rude. Also the breakfast was very pour. At the end of the day you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

Great location close to the centre of the old town. Tired, but very nice comfortable rooms of a good size. Very friendly and helpful hosts. Great breakfast with broad selection of food. Reasonably priced, probably over priced. We enjoyed our stay here.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed October 15, 2014

its not a 3 stars hotel, the breakfast is normal but i like it, the bathroom is not so clean and i think is to much for the hotel is 50 euro night person the location is good 1 km from train station and near center.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Om my way from Amsterdam to Rome by bike, I stayed in Hotel Savio. I felt that the hotel was very well located (one can walk in a couple of minutes to the Biblioteca Malatestiana and the city centre), that the staff was very helpful (they gave my bike a nice place, they were very accommodating by arranging a problem that I had regarding a wedding in Bologna, and they were just very nice in general), and the price of the room including the simple but very fresh breakfast was very good. I can recommend to stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2013