See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Hotel Parador location is in the middle of Chefchaouen. Dinner was not that good but the breakfast was good. The rooms are OK and spacious. The service is good and there is a lot of security nearby. Also there is a nice pool with a lovely view.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

This hotel could use a facelift... good location close to beach and the help is pretty friendly but the rooms are outdated (tiny CRT TV, broken blinds, old furniture and rotary phones) and on the small side. The parking can be problematic at times, and the pool area was closed due to unstable weather conditions... The food was above average and service was pretty good. We stayed two nights with our two girls (ages 8 & 9) over the weekend.

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed October 27, 2010

I think it is one of the best hotels in its category in this lovely resort. We liked the pool, the location, the free bicycles and specialy the hotel stuff. They were very hospitality and helpful and tried to hepl us anycase. The rooms are clean, comfy bed.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2008

The week I spent this summer at Parador hotel was wonderful!
I found available and very kind people that tried to build up a close relationship with their clients.
The cooking was amazing, each meal had different choices and a delicious vegetables buffet. Choices at breakfast were many and all really good!
I spent in Cesenatico one of the best holidays!

Stayed: August 2008
ParadorCesenatico, Gestore at Parador Hotel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2009

I'm very happy of your opinion that's so much important for us and our work, I'll hope you'll came back in Italy to meet us once again.

Reviewed September 3, 2008

I booked Parador directly as the pictures looked nice on their website, but were very deceiving The building inside (apart from the small reception area) looks like it was built in the 60's & little has changed. I was led to believe that all rooms were air-conditioned but none were. Our room was tiny, it had a carpet which was very worn & had large stains over it. It had a very old fashioned ceiling fan. My son's single room was even tinier, he didnt have a fan, we had to ask for one, then he could only have either the fan on or the tiny t.v. as there was only one socket! The lift was ancient and didnt serve all the floors, so dont consider this property if you have any walking disabilities. After my initial complaint about not having air conditioning the reception staff were most unfriendly to us. I got the impression they had not been running the hotel for long and couldnt deal with any critisism. The buffet breakfast was terrible. Didnt expect in Italy to have coffee from a machine like you get at the motorway services in England. No fruit, stale cakes, only juice was powdered water from a machine. We are well travelled in Europe especially in that area, but have never found a 3star as bad as this. I think it should be a 2 star hotel but the price we paid €900 for a wk was more like 4star price. Swimming pool was its only redeeming feature

Stayed: August 2008
15  Thank Ruth33
ParadorCesenatico, Holder at Parador Hotel Residence, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2008

In our website is clearly explained that we have three kind of rooms with different comfort. Armonia rooms are equipped with air-conditioning while Essenza rooms are not yet. (We are going to equipe all the rooms by june 2009). Mrs Ruth booked two Essenza rooms in August and I coudnt change her rooms last minute because I did not have free Armonia rooms. We dont serve fresh fruit at breakfast but there are always homemade cakes that our chef cooks every day, if you dont like the american coffe you can ask an espresso free. August is high season, and € 80 the double and € 50 the single room is not a 4 star price. This was the doubleroom booked:
I am very sorry that Mrs ruth has been reached so bad...