Hotel Lungomare(Cesenatico)
Hotel Favorita(Cesenatico)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Sirena(Cesenatico)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 8, 2016

We (like some others) came to the camp site for a motorbike rally....

Check in was very efficient and friendly (and in English) which was great - we were based in a Luna, which could take four people but with all our clobber, I was glad it was just the two of us.....I wouldn't n it luxurious but had just about everything you need (bring your own kettle if you want one - there isn't one, you boil water in a saucepan!)

The on site supermarket was remarkably well stocked, we ate at the restaurant but it was a really really busy night (just about the whole rally had gone) so service was a bit slow......

The bar by the tennis courts was very friendly and well organised

We never made it into the swimming pool but the wifi was fabulous over the whole of the camp site!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Cesenatico Camp... V, Responsabile reception at Cesenatico Camping Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2016

Dear Roodeeberglodge,

Thank you very much for your nice review, we are very glad to know your stay at our campsite was a nice one and that you enjoyed the motorbike rally as well.

We appreciated all compliments regarding the mobile home, the supermarket, the restaurant, the bar and all other services and really look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

Went to this site for a motorbike rally. Stayed a Luna caravan. Although lots of bikes it was very peaceful. Restaurant on site served some lovely food. Not a big menu but really tasty food and good portions.Just outside next door there is another restaurant. Free Wi-Fi. And it was quite fast. There are washing and ironing facilities on the site. Although I never used it.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Cesenatico Camp... V, Responsabile reception at Cesenatico Camping Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Dear Annette W,
Thank you very much for your nice comments. We are happy you spent some lovely days with us and found our services, such the restaurant, Wi-Fi connection and washing facilities, suitable for your needs.
We really hope you will be a guest of us again in the near future!

Reviewed December 26, 2014

It was supposed to be a sentimental visit for me as I used to come to this camping with my best friend as teenager and now i decided to come back after almost 20 years with my 7 years old son and little 4 months old daughter
We came with a tent as it used to be, I prepared myself to spend there just a few days and go on with my travel plans to North of Italy, France, Spain and even further
However we decided to stay longer that was initially planed and even though we actually did visit also the other countries and also the south of Italy ( Terracina) and Umbria, my son has voted Cesenatico Camping Village the best camping ever and in the end we decided to finish our 7 weeks long journey with one additional week in Cesenatico.
And as the time was passing by I was wondering what is the phenomena of Camping Cesenatico?
And then I understood that the real beauty of this place is that is that is has simply everything you need for great holiday with children and it remains as it used to be years ago in a good meaning of this aatribute
It's spacious so the tends are not too close one to another, it is located almost on the beach, there is a swimming pool, full day animation and most importantly football pitch with lights so children can play football even late night...I know that maybe its not maybe fully educational for 7 years old but the true is that during holiday the fun doesn't end before midnight not important what your age is ;)
There is also quite well equipped shop inside the camping village where yo can buy anything you need. There is also fresh draught wine sold for 1,5 euro and you can come to fill your own bottle :)
Pizzeria and caffeteria is also there + piadineria in front of the camping so there are quite many options if you don't like to cook yourself. Toilets are clean and there are actually many enough to serve all the guests and there is no problem with warm water , it's always available.
Special bath for small children is there as well.

The whole site looks actually as a small village, it is closed and secured so you don't need to worry for the children , they can move around freely and make friends with other children.
The great thing about this place is that many people are renting the cottage houses permanently so same people are coming to this place for years and they can meet each other during summer time.
For my son this was the best holiday ever as it used to be for me when I was young
And most importantly my son was busy the whole day and never asked for any computer , iPad or playstation and was happy just playing football , swimming, skating and enjoying time with his new Italian friends. That's a prove that not always you need to have all the modern technology on you and best hotel amenities to have great time !
Last but not least children under 8 years old are free of charge which is very convenient
I will come back for sure !

Room Tip: The whole camping site has it's own streets names, best is the central part as it is quiet and trees are giving a lot of shadow but generally the shadow is everywhere guaranteed. You can enter the camping with the map and chose your pitch prior to decide, reception is very helpful in that case and they will give you map with free pitches according to the system.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Topolinco
Cesenatico Camp... V, Responsabile reception at Cesenatico Camping Village, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2015

Dear Topolinco,
we thank you for the enthusiastic review. We hope to have you as guests again and in the meantime we will work to improve our services to make your holidays more and more fantastic!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2014

This year was my first time in the Camping Village Cesenatico. I had a amazing time there!!!
Everything in the Camp like Service, Staff, Accommodation and Beach was perfekt. Enjoyed every day!!!
But a huge praise to the Chief Manuel and his Crew from First Animazione... they done the greatest Job ever for everyone in the Camp. All the stage shows, activities on the beach, pool and in the theater were awesome!!! Grazie mille for this season with you my friends :)) Will come back very soon!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Cesenatico Camp... V, Responsabile reception at Cesenatico Camping Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2014

Thank you very much Andy!

We are very happy to know you spent amazing days with us, and really look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

See you soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been to cesenatico for the first time and I felt great. The people are great, the beach is great, everything is great. Plus, the animazione team are doing a different show every day, which is awesome

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Cesenatico Camp... V, Responsabile reception at Cesenatico Camping Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2014

Dear Andrei, thank you so much for your enthusiastic review! Hoping to welcome you again in the next future, we will work to improve more and more what you already appreciate