See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 9, 2017

I booked this hotel for my parents who stayed here for one week while we were close by in an apartment. They loved this little hotel and I can only confirm that at any time I was approaching the staff at the reception I was overwhelmed by their kindness and willingness to help. They found a nice quiet room with view on the castle instead of the room booked facing the street side. They welcomed me and my children for breakfast which we didn't want to miss because my parents kept underlining how wonderful it was. Nice little hotel in a perfect location of only a couple of footsteps towards the beach and 5 minute walk to the centre offering private parking.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not facing the street but offers the view on the historic centre of the town.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
htlkinda, Responsabile reception at Hotel Kinda, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thanks for the beautiful description of the Hotel and its benefits. We are very happy that Your parents enjoyed their stay in our small hotel. It was a pleasure for us too and we are waiting for You at Hotel Kinda again.
Un cordiale saluto da tutti noi!!!

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

First of all, Castiglione is a treasure and paradise. Staying there was the beginning of a wonderful holiday. The hotel is ideally located between the city of Castiglione and the wonderful beaches. The room was cozy and breakfast very delicious. However above all we were very happy with our treatment. The staff was so nice and friendly and made our stay perfect. It is a really nice family atmosphere in this hotel and we definitely decided to come back. This hotel was a true lucky find. Thanks again hotel Kinda and staff.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
htlkinda, Responsabile reception at Hotel Kinda, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Thank You Ray for the beautiful words. Your description of our Hotel and our way of working fills us with satisfaction. We are very happy that You have been well in our small hotel. We are waiting for You again at Castiglione della Pescaia. A friendly greeting from all staff

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Inside it is more like a youth hostel than a 3 star hotel. Tiny rooms but clean. The bathroom was OK and had a powerful shower - so that was nice. The breakfast was excellent and i believe they have a live singer. The hotel car park is a joke and guaranteed to get your car scraped. Luckily there is some free parking about a 5 min walk away. I actually didn't like Castiglione della Pescaia - the old medieval town is OK but there are lots of these in Tuscany and for better value. The room was not conducive to a romantic end to the evening - for guys it is better to pay a bit more and get a better room otherwise any effort during the day with your other half is wasted when it comes to bed time!

Room Tip: Avoid room 3 on the road
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
htlkinda, Responsabile reception at Hotel Kinda, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Dear customer, we are very sorry that Castiglione della Pescaia and the Hotel Kinda did not meet his expectations. Best regards

Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

Staying here for 3 nights. Everyone in the hotel is very friendly and I feel like am a VIP. The rooms are clean and big enough, AC is good. Plenty of towels.
I was surprised to see such a big variety of fruits and pastries at breakfast. Even some of 5 star hotels, where I stayed in the past do not offer such a big choice.
There is a public beach across the road and towels are provided by the hotel. The hotel is located in the centre of the town and it is walking distance from all the major shops and restaurants.
Francesco, Erika and the rest of the staff made my stay an amazing one. Will definitely come back and recommend this hidden treasure to my friends.
Thank you for the great service.
Regards: Alex Ashot

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2014

This little hotel was an amazing surprise! The room and bathroom were big, bright, comfortable and clean. The A/C worked and was really quite, and the service was just wonderful. The breakfast, inclueded in the price of the room was great, with lots of fresh fruits and pastries, good coffee, cheese and ham etc.
Very nice as well was the free parking.
Overall, this three stars was better than all the hotels I've stayed in in Italy. We felt really welcome.

• Stayed: August 2014