“Friendly service & excellent food”
Review of La Cantinetta

La Cantinetta
Price range: US$17 - US$40
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Suggestive location , toscany wines selected by a sommelier, high quality food, open until late night.
Reviewed June 29, 2017

We stopped at La Cantinetta with our 3 kids. We had a great evening and the staff was very friendly (they even helped with our next day plans). The food was really good (especially the Carpaccio, Lasagna and Pappardelle). Price was also very reasonable. Highly recommend. Great setting on the outside terrace.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time in this restaurant. We so appreciate the hospitality and the food was delicious of course.
Thanks and we hope to see you again!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 25, 2017

We have been at 'La Cantinetta' a couple of time for a very tasty Aperitivo.
Good selection of traditional dishes with local ingredients, rich wine list by bottle!
No Problem for Coeliacs, Gluten free friendly place! Thanks again Nicola!

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Every summer when I go to Castiglione I pass by this place, and it's always full. Now I finally found a place to sit, and I was happy that I stopped there. I eat fish, and bruschetta and my husband eat meat. They have also big wooden chopping board with cheese, salami, mortadella and other tipical products. They also have a large choice of wine and artizanal beers. The staff is oriented to the client.

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Excellent traditional Tuscan food (cured meat, pecorino cheese, carpaccio di Chianina, seafood) and wine with professional lovely service. Definitely recommended!