US$202
US$195
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
B&B La Luna(Chiavari)
Hotel Doria(Chiavari)
TripAdvisor
B&B Chiavari(Chiavari)
All reviewsfree wifino elevatortrain stationfirst floorbreakfast roomcouple of nightswould stay againold townnice hotelthe hotel staffsleepnoisebalconycoastboardwalkmarketitalian
Reviewed September 18, 2016

This hotel is right in the centre of town. We had a lovely room with free WiFi. Room was spotless and had everything we needed even a toothbrush and shaving kit. The people running the hotel are extremely accommodating and helpful. Breakfast was continental but consisted of everything you could possibly want...fresh fruit, cereals,fresh pastries etc just excellent all round. We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room 115 was fab.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank hotandbothered46
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Three star hotel is an upper 3 star and deserves more. Location is reasonable and close to main town and to beaches. The free parking is located other side the railway track and is a public parking, seems safe. Rooms located on first floor and no lift. Railway line may bother some, but was infrequent and we got used to it. Rooms are large with bar fridge and modern bathrooms with only shower. Room service is excellent. Breakfast has a variety better than expected of a 3 star. Service is excellent. Yes I would be back.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

This is the second time I go to this hotel, I have to say that it is a simple one, the service is good, it is clean, it is close to everything including restaurants, the people at reception are always attentive and they are helpful, there is no ocean view but it is a couple blocks from the sea. If you are in town just for a couple of nights this hotel is good enough.
Ps. When I have to make a stopover in Chiavari I am not interested in going to the seaside.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2015

Very tired hotel in the wrong area of town. Nice people working there but I would not go back and I would certainly check more into the reviews and locations on tripadvisor, this was certainly not what we were led to believe. Additionally, when you think you are booking a double room for single occupancy anywhere - double check or you end up in a room at the dingy back of a hotel where no one wants to stay. In this case I managed to upgrade but please do check if you are one person in a room.

Additionally this hotel in on the main road and the railway line runs past, the noisiest nights I can remember! And the wifi only worked in the cafe.

Room Tip: I'd stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2015

I was on a work related trip to Chiavari and needed a hotel that was centrally located and not necessarily luxurious. I picked Ferrari and was glad I did so. The staff are very kind, courteous and helpful. The room I was in was spacious and while it lacked a lot of sunlight, I didn't find it to be a problem since I was out most of the day. The bathroom was huge and spotless. I was not very fond of the material of the blanket/cover which was polyester and not the most pleasant. The mattress was also a bit flat for my taste. My tariff included breakfast which was excellent - continental style buffet with fresh pastries, cheeses, cereals etc, and of course, a good cappuccino. But overall I would recommend this hotel because of the staff and the proximity to pretty much everything in the little town and the beach. Oh, and there is free Wi-Fi, but don't rely on international tv channels, while available in the common room they were not so in the room itself.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo