All reviews rooms are spacious town centre business trip wifi reception region prosecco
Reviewed August 5, 2017

I stayed at the hotel for one week at the end of July 2017 on a family trip. There was a group of 6 of us and we stayed in 3 rooms.

The hotel was really fantastic and I strongly recommend it to anyone interested in exploring the Prosecco region. The rooms were modern, functional, clean and well maintained, as was the pool area, which was kept clean, had plenty of sunbeams and even had a lifeguard on duty (which was surprising for such a small pool).

The real highlight of the hotel that made it stand out was the staff. In contrast to other hotels we have stayed in the staff always greeted us with a smile and were very helpful and attentive of their guests. The staff member at breakfast (I think her name was Scolastica) was a highlight, who always brightened up our morning, as was the staff at the pool bar.

One minor quibble we had was that you had to ask the reception to turn the air conditioning on in the room. This seemed strange, especially considering that each room had an air conditioning panel on the wall to control the temperature. However, if you try to change the temperature in the room it cut out after 30 seconds unless you asked the reception to turn it on. This was quite inconvenient, especially when the rooms became hot at night.

The only other issue we had with the hotel is the wifi. For the duration of our stay the wifi was so slow it was effectively unusable. This made it quite frustrating when trying to check emails or look at the news etc and was a major source of frustration. If the hotel managed to sort out / upgrade its wifi then I wouldn't hesitate to give it 5 stars.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I will not lie when i tell you everyone on that hotel was awkward. It feels like they are scared of you for some weird reason. Other than that the place was extremely clean, pool was beautiful, had great mt views. Breakfast is not their strength but it was good.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I've been on a business trip and stay for 5days. The rooms are spacious, comfortable. The area is beautiful, you can relax in calm and quietness. Hotel is located on the hills very close to the centrum. The staff is nice and helpful. Remember to call reception to set the A/C, as it's controlled by them (many visitors doesn't know it and then say it wasn't working).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is situated not far from the town centre, and is very romantic. Breakfast is served in a lovely setting with panoramic views.

Our room was large and comfortable, and they let us check in very early (I assume this is not always the case)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

I only stayed here one night during a business trip, but I enjoyed every minute. The hotel is very nice. All is clean, open and modern. The service is very friendly.
I had dinner in the restaurant, which was delicious. Breakfast is also good and offers different varieties of sweets, eggs, fruits...
I would go here also for vacation.
Wifi works perfect.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
carmen d, Direttore at Relais Le Betulle, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2016

Dear Schneido,
thank you, your words are gorgeous.
We are glad that your stay was perfect here and we wait for you back soon!
We wish you merry Christmas and happy new year!