See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Very efficient and friendly hotel. My 5 year old son ate more than usual here as the food was great. The beach is right outside and managed well. The price includes the beach except in August which is a shame as that would attract more clients.
Thanks to all the staff that made our stay wonderful.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2016

The location is great, no getting away from it. The breakfast buffet was also good, lots of choice and plenty of fresh fruits. The wifi - no matter how many times I got a new username and password it just didnt work - however the wifi at the beach bar was perfect. Most of the staff were friendly, one a lot less so, after parking up and then having to lump all our luggage across the roads to the hotel one member of staff just walked with us not even offering to take one of the three bags I was carrying. We arrived having prearranged a parking spot, but then found this to be across the road around the back of a different building, this was also where the bike room was, which was only secured by a small padlock.. not great for a supposed bike friendly hotel.
Would I stay there again? I doubt it - there are many other options available in Finale and nothing made me want to go back

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2015

lovely location just in front of the sea, on thursday i woke up ande by opening the windows, i saw the marketmen under my room, the sun high up in the sky, so an exellent moment and place to do some shopping

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I spent 2 days with my family and all was ok:
- nice rooms ( clean and wide)
- excellent food ( in term of quality of food and kind of courses)
- high quality servicein term of personnel.

I suggest this hotel for a lovely and relaxed holidays!

Room Tip: The best rooms are the ones in front of the sea.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

this is a 4 stars hotel, in a very good location in front of ligurian sea. Hotel is excellent itself, but I want also stress the courtesy of all personnel working there, from the owner Mr Boncardo himself down all the chain. Really recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family