Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$82
Expedia.comUS$82
PricelineUS$82
FindHotelUS$82
eDreamsUS$82
TravelocityUS$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2018

My family and I have been going to Andrea, Paolo and family for a few years now. We keep going back as it suits all the family. Our 4 yr old loves it for how welcome she feels in the restaurant and we feel its so safe(no cars to worry about), the beach is right in front. They are helpful, so friendly and the food is great! I highly recommend it! <3

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank roisinsoconnor
Reviewed October 16, 2017

The staff fulfills all the guests' wishes, always smiling and willing to help to everybody. With regard to staff, one of the best hotels I know. The food was really delicious. We did not know Italian, so the food was a surprise for us, but it was great and we always enjoyed it. Rooms were smaller, but cozy. Everyone, including families with children, I highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Honza S
Reviewed May 31, 2016

This is an excellent friendly family run hotel, right on the beach, I would say it is about 10 paces from the door to the beach. The food is good and plentiful. Rooms very clean. I would recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Beach facing rooms have excellent views
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank junevisintainer
Reviewed September 6, 2013

As I said before, we are to be found here just about every year, and we have yet to be disappointed. The International is an honest 3 star hotel, the rooms are clean and well appointed, the food is good, and the location is one of the best in Gabicce. If the items on the menu are not to your taste, they will happily cook you something else, (assuming that they have the ingredients of course), I can always ask for Spagetti Aglio, al Olio con Pepperocino, or Spagetti Carbonara if I want it. The rooms are equipped with everything you need, and the beach is only a few metres away. What more can you want?

P.S. if I can't get my room next year due to too many people wanting to book here, I shall not be amused...

Room tip: Pay the extra few Euros for a seafront room.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank starfighter441
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stayed five nights here after tripping around Italy for six weeks and just wanted to relax before our flight home. We sourced this family run hotel from previous customer reviews on Tripadvisor and were very happy with the service, comfortable room and fabulous food provided on a full board basis. Congratulations to Andrea, Paolo, your wives and staff on delivering a great service. We were given good advice on things to do and means of transport within the local area. We will be very happy to make recommendation to family and friends.

This hotel is located on the beachfront and although it was too cold to swim, we were happy to walk every day on the clean sandy beach. Gabicce Mare and Cattolica, either side of the river entrance, are nice clean little towns in which to stroll, we didn't visit any restaurants as the hotel meals were great.

Ciao e Grazie
Marg & Chris
Brisbane, Australia

Room tip: Lift service to all floors. Limited sea view rooms, though side rooms have balconies with a small sea view.
Date of stay: June 2012