I stayed at this hotel for a week.in early May. I was with SAGA holidays touring Sicily and took the 4 night extension. Having read previous reviews I was more than a little worried but these were completely unfounded once we arrived. People described this hotel as 'faded elegance' but there was nothing faded about my room or the main areas of the hotel. We were on half board and the food was very good. The reception staff could be a bit prickly with the exception of Roberta who was always cheerful and very helpful. My only complaints would be that the 2 lifts are very small and so so slow and the fact that although it was beach weather, and the hotel has its own section of the beach, they had not got their act together and there were no sunbeds out and they were still building the decking to put the sunbeds on. The air conditioning was not switched on and I understand that this only happens when the government says so. It was certainly hot enough to warrant AC so not sure what the criteria is.
Overall it is a very good hotel, on the beach and only a 15 walk into the main resort of Giardina Naxos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Giardini Naxos, first Greek colony in Sicily, holds a wide archaelogical site with its relating Museum. Few landscapes embrace the most typical beauties of Sicily as Giardini Naxos, cradle of ancient mediterranean civilizations and avant-garde turistic resort in Southern Italy. In the middle between Messina and Catania, only 5 km from Taormina, Giardini Naxos is at less than one hour drive from Fontanarossa Airport in Catania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hellenia Yachting Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hellenia Yachting Giardini Naxos
- Hellenia Yachting Hotel Giardini Naxos, Sicily, Italy