I stayed 3 nights I was in a group of 40 people. I liked this hotel very much. It's location right by the beach is great & it was a pleasure to sit outside by the pool or in the shaded area for drinks, reading, soaking up the sun or just chilling out. The staff were very friendly & helpful. My room was clean. Some people said their rooms were falling apart, mine was ok, the electric socket that I charred my phone on seemed a but dodgey & the shower leaked but that did not stop me enjoying my stay. Food was good except for the 'Sicilian' dinner, which was possibly the worst food of the whole tour. Drinks are London prices but if you need to save mines then go over the road to the supermarket which sells everything you need inc chilled wine, beer etc plus the make sandwiches & salads to take away.
Hotel location is good, near the shops, cafes & bus station where it is easy to get he local bus to Taourmina
Good air conditioning but I had to turn it off when time to sleep as I got too cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Giardini Naxos, first Greek colony in Sicily, holds a wide archaelogical site with its relating Museum. Few landscapes embrace the most typical beauties of Sicily as Giardini Naxos, cradle of ancient mediterranean civilizations and avant-garde turistic resort in Southern Italy. In the middle between Messina and Catania, only 5 km from Taormina, Giardini Naxos is at less than one hour drive from Fontanarossa Airport in Catania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hellenia Yachting Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hellenia Yachting Giardini Naxos
- Hellenia Yachting Hotel Giardini Naxos, Sicily, Italy