Never wrote a review before, but this may help someone thinking of booking this hotel. My husband and I have visited different parts of Italy for over 12 years, and have always had a good hotel. But this hotel was a big disappointment to us. We are very easy to please, just like a nice hotel and nice staff. I looked at trip adviser before I booked it I saw bad reviews, but taught it can't be that bad. It was, Couldn't get sun beds at pool, when down before 8 in the morning towels on them all, sat on chairs for hours, half sun beds not used, lots of people complained. The staff at the desk so unhelpful another couple and ourselves asked to speak to manager she was so rude . We were all told that they have sun beds on beach we could hire for 15 euro a day, we told her we had paid nearly 4,000 euro for 2 weeks holidays , told her 30 sun beds for the hotel was not enough, they didn't care. The best staff in the hotel were the cleaning ladies, so friendly ,a smile and a hello every day. They should teach the desk staff how to treat customers. Will never ever be back at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Giardini Naxos, first Greek colony in Sicily, holds a wide archaelogical site with its relating Museum. Few landscapes embrace the most typical beauties of Sicily as Giardini Naxos, cradle of ancient mediterranean civilizations and avant-garde turistic resort in Southern Italy. In the middle between Messina and Catania, only 5 km from Taormina, Giardini Naxos is at less than one hour drive from Fontanarossa Airport in Catania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hellenia Yachting Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hellenia Yachting Giardini Naxos
- Hellenia Yachting Hotel Giardini Naxos, Sicily, Italy