“Frequent visitor”
Review of Hotel Europa

Hotel Europa
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Latina
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I stay here about every three months for one or two nights at a time.
I like this hotel. Good breakfast. Good restaurant on roof.
Nice lobby inside and out.

Rooms are simple but nice.

I like it here, and I will continue to visit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I was there in business trip. The hotel has a good location in the city with a lot of restaurants nearby. The rooms have a good size and they are clean. The breakfast is good and the hotel has a restaurant with a variety of options. The internet is slow. The SPA is not free and the pool opens at 5:00 p.m. for the guests. The gym is small and the equipments out of date. The staff are a little confused. If you want to sleep to late I would advice to choose the room at the beging of the hall because the cleaners start to work very early. In general I recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: I would advice to choose the room at the beging of the hall because the cleaners start to work very...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I had a big room, to the street, first floor. The interior is functional and clean, the WiFi works, TV has CNN, the minibar is stacked. What else does a traveller need?

Well, how about attention from the hotel staff?A smile and some patience with my mediorce Italian. How about staff not making the impression that you are bothering them, either at reception or in the breakfast room? How about a fitness room that opens 6am, not 10 and then closes at 8pm? How about a fitness room featuring free weights, a cycle, and at least 40m2, and not just a treadmill, weights machine and a recumbent cycle machine on just 10m2?

Now, I am told that this is still the best option in Latina. And the little bar just around the corner makes up for it: attentative, inexpensive, ...and a real cycle. Just not for riding... Check it out. ;-)

Room Tip: maybe rooms in upper floors are quieter. first floor is convenient if you hate waiting for the eleva...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly and professional reception, nice modern rooms, lovely terrasse for dinner with utmost friendly waiters who all speak englisch. Typical italian breakfast with lots of wonderful padtry.
More as suggestion than as a critisim: one free bottle of water in the room would make thirsty guests feel even more welcome.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Great Hotel. The staff are great too. Very helpful indeed and they speak great English which puts my Italian to great shame. However they do appreciate you trying to speak Italian. The beds could be a bit softer. But nevertheless a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2016

This is the second time I've stayed at the Hotel Europa in Latina. It's located close to a number of restaurants, but a lot of people seem to enjoy the hotel's bar itself (though I didn't have time to stop in).

This time when I arrived with my colleagues the hotel had lost my reservations. The woman at the front desk was very apologetic that it would take longer to check me in but assured me they had a room for me. In fact they set me up in a junior suite with a HUGE private balcony and a Jacuzzi tub at the same price as my original standard room. So all was forgiven in the end.

Outside of that the staff is helpful, the rooms are clean and modern, they have AC which is not always a guarantee in Europe. I haven't had issues with noise at night. I would recommend

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2016

While working in Italy for a month our sponsors put us up at Hotel Europa for a night on a world-wind tour of workshops that took us all over Italy, this time in Latina, just a short train ride south of Rome. Lobby is spacious. Rooms are adequate and clean. We met our sponsors that evening for dinner in the hotel and the food was good, although as some reviewers have stated breakfast wasn't all that great. Reviewers have also noted that staff isn't all that friendly. I would have to agree. But I am an English-speaker, hardly any Italian and I rely on the multi-lingual skills of so many hotel staff all over Italy--for which I am eternally grateful. I have noticed that smaller towns appear to have staff who are not as facile at English as in Rome for instance. Since I am at their mercy, I cannot fault them as it is I who should learn more Italian.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business