“Trip to Latina for work”
Review of Uvafragola

Uvafragola
Ranked #5 of 684 Restaurants in Latina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2017

A boutique restaurant in latina that specializes in local products. Everything they serve is a local product. I ordered the Primi which was a Linquini with clam sause and the secundi which was cod fish in mashed CICI beans. The meal was outstanding and 5 stars any where in the world. Loved it!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Uvafragola is an amazing little restaurant in Latina. I have frequented there a number of times now as I travel to Latina often for work. Matteo is a very kind and gracious host and really puts a lot of effort into sourcing great local products that go into the amazing and diverse dishes that they prepare. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that may be traveling to Latina.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank spieroni34
Reviewed October 2, 2016

I liked this place a lot. Specialized in organic, local resources which their prepare with care and a lot of attention. Tasted excellent. Very nice presented and the staff was very friendly and translated the entire menu for me since they had no English menu. A bit to the more expensive side, but considering what you get I still says it is good value. Highly recommended. Popular place too, they where fully booked but managed to squeeze me in anyway so I recommend to make reservations.

1  Thank dgjohansson
Reviewed September 19, 2016

We had a business dinner at uvafragola and were treated excellently by the staff, who put a lot of effort into explaining the menu as well as the origin of the various dishes and their ingredients. The food tasted good, but wasn't as exciting/innovative as I would have hoped, and the ambiance inside is not my personal favorite. These are all just nitpicks, though, and I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

We visited this place for dinner with a friend who's a usual. They set up the table with my friends name on a super cute note! The ambience was very cozy and modern. The place quickly got crowded after we arrived, I would recommend getting a reservation ahead of time. The staff were super friendly and explained to us their daily specials.

Now onto the food, everything was super fresh, tasty, and prepared nicely.

I would definitely recommend anyone who's visiting Latina to give this place a try, you won't regret it!