Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$130
View deal
Expedia.comUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
eDreamsUS$130
Orbitz.comUS$130
CheapTicketsUS$130
TravelocityUS$130
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019

It was my best stay in Italy! The hotel staff made our stay unforgetable. The kindness of the staff, they always paid us a lot of attention, always had a smile on their face! The coffee was the best coffee in Liguria (maybe because it was made with a lot of love:)), and the lot of sweets in the morning made my day! Thank you very much for making our stay so comfortable! You are amazing, and its the key to the success.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Close to rail station and to sea front. Lovely courtyard garden. Kindest and most pleasant staff. Lift seemed to me perfectly adequate, and not old. Delicious local speciality breads and biscuits. I had a lovely stay and felt I had been among friends.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Hotel Alba is very conveniently located in Lavagna. It is walking distance to the train station, the market, and most historical sites. The rooms are small but well equipped and clean. The staff was amazing. We were treated like royalty -- almost as if we were the only people there. The breakfast was pall fresh with local ingredients and mostly prepared by their chef.

We had a few logistical problems after we checked out, but we felt like the people at the hotel would still help us. We returned to the hotel and they went out of their way to assist us. I can't thank them enough.

I highly recommend the Hotel Alba

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Hotel is very well located near Lavagna town center and beaches. It's just a short walk from the train station and beach/port promenade. The staff is extremely attentive and caring. Parking can be a problem.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Z4545MTlouisb
Reviewed March 6, 2018

This is a clean 3-star hotel that shows effort and has got the friendliest staff. As a result you don't mind cracks in the bathroom floor or the old elevator. You feel welcomed, taken care of and appreciated. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to eat dinner at the hotel that apparently prides itself of its cooking's. I usually avoid 3-star hotels but I can truly recommend this one.

Date of stay: March 2018