I have just returned from ten days in Lerici where I stayed at the Hotel Shelley Delle Palme with three friends. The hotel is located right on the Lungomare - or promenade - and was fairly quiet due to the time of year. Lerici is wonderful with lots of lovely restaurants and we had great fun ringing in 2011. Emanuele, Olga and Paola were the helpful staff at reception - ready to answer every question. The rooms were a fairly good size with immaculate en suites and had balconies with gorgeous views across the Gulf of Poets to Portovenere. Breakfast was typical Italian - cheese, cold meats, lovely breads, hardboiled eggs, yoghurts and fruit - plus the coffe was great. This was served on the top floor and it was lovely to have breakfast while enjoying the most beautiful view imagineable. Behind the reception area was a little bar, where we enjoyed our Campari Sodas before heading out to dinner. All in all, a very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shelley is located in a strategic position in front of the sea and offers the warm welcome of a private residence and modern services for meetings. All the rooms are equipped with private services, direct phone, tv, balcony with panoramic view on the "Gulf of the Poets". Bar, breakfast with panoramic view, meals for excursions. In summer time is available a large terrace right on the sea available with private access to the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Shelley Delle Palme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shelley Delle Palme Lerici
- Shelley Delle Palme Hotel