See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

I have been staying here for 10 nights and another 2 to go.Firstly let me say the owners Cristina and her husband are the most perfect hosts,very friendly,cannot do enough for you,always a smile and hello and asking if our room is ok.The hotel Mariani is one of the cleanest that I have ever stayed in,bed linen changed every 3 days,towels changed every day.The food is very good,large selection of delish wines.Very family/child friendly hotel.I really would not ask for a better place to stay.Deserves more than 3 *.Thank you so much Hotel Mariani for making my family holiday perfect!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2015

Very good conditions of stay, next to beach and Palm avenue , excellent cuisine. I can recoomend this hotel for families holidays. I want come back again. The owner -Elessandro Mariani is nice and friedly person. It was awesome week for me.
Janina Poland.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Janina62
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I used to spent my summer holidays in family in this little familiar and cozy hotel. We discovered few years ago by chance and we came back and back. The hotel is a not a pretty new building maybe furnitures are not brand new but every detail is perfect, clean and neat. There is the conventional building with reception, bar, patio, dining room and patio and to the building side some others rooms facing on a garden, perfect for people that have special needs such as baby-trolleys or like us, a little dog. The best things of hotel Mariani are the owners that makes you feel really home and in the same time are very professional. Last but not least is the food!! The kitchen serves daily fresh various excellent italian dishes!!!

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank valentina21
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Very relaxing athmosphere, the food is good , the rooms very clean , the location excellent and the staff is very kind, i wiil back again next year to enjoy the food and the service provided

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Giovannitriolo
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Nice hotel in a good location. Very handy personnel. They can speak a little English.

Date of stay: August 2011