We came here 2 days ago, and liked it so much we all (2 adults, 2 teenagers) decided to come back to the same place again today (we are here now).
There are of course a vast number of clubs to chose from, and we like this one for several reasons:
1. The set-up includes a «tent»/cabana with enough shade for all of us, 2 sunloungers where you can sit up and have shade over your head (some clubs have flat sunbeds), 2 deck chairs, 1 directors chair and a table with locker for your valuanles.
2. Nice pool (only a few clubs have pool).
3. Nice lounge area with cabanas, to have coffee, drinks, play cards...
4. Cosy restaurant with both inside and shaded outside seating, and a varied meny. Great food and service, staff speak ok English.
5. Bar, cafe and ice cream parlor - good Aperol Spritz!
6. Calm, pleasant atmosphere, clean and well maintained.
Some quiet music in the lounge area would be nice.
Guests must wear «caps» in the swimming pool, feels a little old fashioned, but not a big problem. Would be nice if these were included, though (sold at 2-3 euro).
Highly recommend this club out of the ones there are to choose from in this area!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.