We stayed in July and everything has been perfect from the:
- Location, literally 5 minutes away from the main centre with anything you may need during ur holiday
- Apartement n'1, well kept and equipped,with A/C and very clean thank to Anna who was very professional and polite
- Swimming pool with salty water and Luca, the owner who's been always ready to answer any question we had, especially when our daughter was calling him so often...
Overall a very good experience and we will certanly return there on our future holiday to Lipary
PS: Luca's restaurant, a few minutes away from the residence, what a view, to die for.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Lipari, near the Bay of Portinenti, surrounded by green lemon trees and Mediterranean plants, is Villa Saraceno. The structure is an Aeolian architectural style spread into 10 apartments with private entrances. The apartments can accommodate from 2 to 4 people.Comfortable, incl. air conditioning, linen and towels. For guests, there is a swimming pool with a large sun terrace surrounded by greenery. Ideal for those who love the tranquility of the country without renouncing the crystal blue sea of the Aeolian Islands. Private terraces with the classic "Pulere" surrounded in bougainvillea and spacious balconies make Villa Saraceno a jewel. Also there is a parking garage available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Saraceno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.