See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Hotel Cervo from 28th Dec to 4th Jan and had a wonderful time.

Rooms clean and spacious with comfortable beds, daily maid service.

Location is really good in the pedestrian area but can also be accessed by car and has parking outside the hotel and round the back.

Breakfast was very nice and a wide selection, eggs, bacon, cheese, cooked meats, croissants, rolls, tea, coffee, fruit salad, cereal, yoghurt, in fact pretty much anything you would want.

Evening meal was again very good, 3 course and a choice of each course and if there wasn't anything to tempt you then you can choose from the main restaurant menu and pay the difference (or not if what you choose is less than the HB allowance), freshly cooked pizzas are available every night if you choose and the pizzas are delicious!

Service is hard to fault, very friendly and attentive and nothing is too much trouble for the gentleman in charge of the dining (I think a member of the family who own the hotel)

I cannot think why anyone would leave a negative review of this hotel, this is the 3rd hotel I have stayed in Livigno and it is by far the best and great value.

Has a wellness facility (one of the reasons we picked it) but forgot our swimming costumes and trunks so didn't end up going in, I'm sure it would be just as good as the rest of the hotel.

Will definitely return next year and would not hesitate to recommend.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2015

I love snow and skiing. Here I found comfort, good service, pleasant place, and with the view I wanted to see the whole year. The best vacation that anyone could want. I recommend to everyone! Happy new year !!!

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

Cervo is a charming well located hotel in the wonderful city of Livigno-Italy. Did not try their restaurant though.
Staff is friendly and resourseful. But the room we took was infested with bed-bugs and unfortunately it took too long till I could see a doctor to find out my skin was full of wounds. Now it'll take weeks to recover even medicated, and I'll have to fumigate my house and carefully wash every piece of clothing to avoid plague spreading. It's a shame because everything else was great.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
paolabormo, Direttore at Hotel Cervo B&B, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2016

This is only a part of the story but not the really true story ! Bugs are not a problem of hotel but of hotel's guests, like this, who is travelling all around the world !!!. Nevertheless .... there is also the hotel version isn't it?????
This client sends us some mails about his bugs problems ...( of 3 guests in the same room only 1 with this problem !! ?? ) We took care about this and we provided with many extra controls and steam treatments of all our rooms ( usually these take place every month ). No bugs were found!!! At the end , to avoid any problem with guests for the future the Official Regional Healty Center has approved our hotel as Saved from bugs problem also because we use specials anti-bugs tissues and linen . Bugs are not a problem of hotel but of hotel's guests who are travelling all around the world .

Reviewed January 23, 2014

But a bit too expensive.
We have been there in summer and enjoyed the central position of the hotel.
Car access looks a bit difficult due to various restrictions, however, once you are there you can reach any interesting place by walking.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank qlte
Reviewed December 23, 2010

I cannot rate this hotel highly enough, we have returned six years in a row, the first year as singles, the thirdyear with one baby who is now four & skiing,
this year we will have another baby with us.
The grandmamma who runs the hotel with her daughters is a sweetheart, nothing is too much trouble, special diet requirements, babysitting and a surprise 4th birthday party with all the grandchildren.
The food especially the pizzas are excellent, the clientele is a mix of couples, families & groups, all mixing well together.

We are returning again this year.

The O Connell family, Kildare, Ireland