“A friendly place with great service , great food, and a great welcome. Best pizza in Madonna”
Review of Belvedere

Belvedere
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2017

My family and I used this restaurant, for pizza take away, and for Dinner. The menu is good and the fillet steak is excellent. The service is fast, the servers are friendly and the place has a good atmosphere and is very comfortable. We were sorry to leave on our last night. Prices were also very good, and the house wine is good. I couldn't fault this place

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

I was surprised to read some of the reviews that are on here for this place. I went the for pizza. The service was fast and the pizza was amazing. A few nights prior to this I went to Roi and for the same price there was no comparison, far better in this place. I can't speak about the other dishes as both my wife and myself had the pizza. It also seems to be popular for 'take-out' pizza and popular with locals/Italians. Would go again.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Some of the food was good other dishes were very disappointing. The service was disappointing. Would not visit again.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Bad service, impatience and nervousness when we asked for an explanation of the menu, remove the condiment tray at dinner, the food is mediocre level.

1  Thank Oren L
Reviewed April 1, 2016

This place has to be experienced to believe it. Our kids were in hysterics at the speed they were trying to get us to eat so they could get us out before the next sitting . Incredibly rude. The woman in charge is fierce and all the staff seem terrified of her and work like lighting to get us all through our food. So awful and not relaxing. Food was ok but there was no feel to the place. The owners should remember we are all here on holiday....... And supposed to be having a nice time. Shame.