“Good location”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Not bad one very good pizza,one mediocre pizza.
Antipasta bresaola was not great.Indifferent service:
strange attitude..not particularly helpful rather over confident attitude to customers.Relatively expensive.
Very good location adjacent to main road and promenade with sea and sunset views.

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Venite lloljfhxhfbxhbfhdhdhchchfhfhfhdhdhdhdhfhfhfhffhfhfhfhfhfffhfhfhfhfhfhfufhfkgjgjchcjchcbchchcbcbcncb nc b b bcbcbcbbbcbcncnbcjfh chchfhchjcbcbccbbcb

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Visited here on our 2nd evening, got a table in a very busy restaurant, the menu was well laid out. The only issue that I had was NO items in the menu were marked Gluten Free! So I ordered what I knew I would be safe with and my wife choose her meal. Our drinks arrived with a complimentary aperitif for each of us, during our wait for our food the waiter brought over complimentary warm breads including three dough balls three garlic slices and bruschetta, when this arrived I explained I was Gluten Free the waiter came over and explained they could have done, pizza, pasta, spaghetti all Gluten Free for me. Which was ok for next time but no good now, we continued to wait for our food when they brought to me complimentary Gluten free garlic slices and bruschetta, which was a really nice touch we ate our meals which were very good and at the end of the meal they offered GF deserts should I wish to have a desert. The waiter again reminded me that if we were to go again the would do almost anything GF. Overall the meal was good, the string was great, service good. Just wish they had put on their menu that they did GF meals. The price for the meal was very reasonable indeed.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant as it was recommend by a local. We had on of the large pizza for two and a couple of Local beers. Very nice, great service and friendly staff. The place was packed which you assume the food was great. Which is was. If you are in Maiori would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

We thought we would give this a second chance as last visit was not that good and sadly have to say of all the places around this place only seems to want you in take your money and sling you out, Food was not as good as next door and far more expensive. wont go again.