“Great pasta”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Nice place, had to wait for a while for our food. The staff were pleasant enough. Better than the Elderado opposite.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Been here tonight with a little child - 1,5 hours waiting time for our main courses. Ordered a "small piece of fish with french fries" for a 3,5 year old and paid € 19,00! Fried calamary and gamberetti dry and tangy - we returned them. Pizza and Spaghetti were good but all in all very pricey for what you get ...

Reviewed October 18, 2017

The prosecco I had was too warm, both of the pizza's were horrible. Service made you feel as a tourist - in all the wrong ways. We eventually didn't eat the food, just paid and left. Not recommended.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

As I found the food boring at my hotel I tried several local spots which is much more fun anyway. I loved this setting on the beach...lighting not too bright, lots of atmosphere, wonderful staff, treated me like an old friend each time I went and I was always shown to the best table available in spite of being Solo. I had the Pizza 4 Stagoni and it was amazing...made to order. I was also so impressed that they had sparkling water in half size bottles and wine in half size bottles so I could buy what I could manage...another time I had the Veal Marmagani in Mushroom sauce and it was fabulous...they comped me on Brushcetta ... all in all I wish my hotel had this atmosphere and sense of family welcome. Lots of fish choices even oysters and of course shell fish and local catch prepared to your taste. This is a winner.

1  Thank DIDIGRANT
Reviewed October 2, 2017

For excellent service, a wonderful menu and fantastic atmosphere this restaurant is the one to visit - you won't be disappointed.