We had a fabulous holiday here. Claudio and the rest of the staff could not do enough for us. The room was excellent, with a gorgeous view of the lake, especially good when there was a firework display one night. The hotel is only a short walk from the centre of the town. The breakfast was really good, the only criticism being the orange juice, which was not fresh juice. The facilities were excellent, with a lovely pool, gym and spa services on offer and there is free wifi in the rooms. We would definitely go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa Barca, which was completely renovated in 2007, lies embedded in an olive grove of 4500 square meters and it is only a stone's throw away from the historic old town and the lake. The guests can enjoy the privilege of a rejuvenating and relaxing atmosphere.The modern design is the perfect starting point for a holiday under the motto of comfort and physical wellness.Our new health spa will help you to make your dreams come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wellness Hotel Casa Barca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Albergo Casa Barca Wellness
- Wellness Hotel Casa Barca Malcesine, Italy - Lake Garda