We just had a wonderful stay at Casa Barca. Everyone was so helpful and kind. The hotel is perfectly situated to walk to town and the cable car to the mountain. It is also well situated for exploring the area. I can't say enough about how fantastic everyone at the hotel was. We do not speak Italian and my father wanted to see an exhibition in a nearby town. Several folks worked tirelessly through the Easter holiday to contact everyone and find the information we needed. Throughout the weekend, every request was fulfilled with a smile. The hotel itself is spotless and very comfortable. My parents, my husband and I, and our two teenaged boys all felt it was one of the nicest places we have ever stayed. Lovely town to explore, just wish we had more time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa Barca, which was completely renovated in 2007, lies embedded in an olive grove of 4500 square meters and it is only a stone's throw away from the historic old town and the lake. The guests can enjoy the privilege of a rejuvenating and relaxing atmosphere.The modern design is the perfect starting point for a holiday under the motto of comfort and physical wellness.Our new health spa will help you to make your dreams come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wellness Hotel Casa Barca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Albergo Casa Barca Wellness
- Wellness Hotel Casa Barca Malcesine, Italy - Lake Garda