All reviewsthe busmestre stationfratellipaduatowelsvenice
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

I love it. Very clean and very affordable. I asked for a hair dryer and the recipientist provided one. Very nicely situated. The bus stop is less than 200 meters. I highly recommend it. You can visit venice and after go to different cities and go back

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

At the first time I was a little concerned about this hotel, because of it's location, in the industrial zone, but till the end I was very pleased with the choice I l've made. The hotel is very easily to find, and the access to the port of Venice and Venice it self is quite quick and easy. The staff is so polite and kind with the clients. Hotel and rooms are very clean and I can say they're cheap. My stay there was exellent, 5 stars. I would sure return there on my next visit to Venice, and I'll recommand this holtel to all my friends. Keep up to good job!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2016 via mobile

A friend and I stayed here for a weekend and Venice and it was perfect! The bed was nice and big and the bathroom was inside the room (I read elsewhere that bathrooms were communal) and there's AC in the room. They also provide plenty of towels, extra pillows, and shampoo. There was a mini fridge in our room (perfect for small groceries) as well as a kitchen for the whole floor. This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was nice and quiet at night. The only problem was the area. It was kind of sketchy at night and there were lots of prostitutes. That's not the hotel's fault though. My friend and I are both girls and we felt perfectly safe. There's also relatively nothing around so make sure you eat dinner before making your way there. The bus ride to Venice (53E only!) was about 30 minutes and the stop was located just up the street so it was very convenient. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this place if you're looking for a budget hotel that's easily accessible from Venice.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2015

very easy to find, access from the main avenue 2 steps from the bus station
very nice and welcoming staff, very clean rooms, private parking, free wifi , only 5 minutes by bus to venice , for sure i will return

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marius P
Reviewed July 21, 2015

The hotel staff was really nice and helpful. The hotel and the room itself were clean and cosy. The only slight problem with the hotel is that it's a bit far from Venice and Mestre. However, there are busses and trams going close to the hotel so this shouldn't be an issue if you are ok with using public transportation. Unlike in some other reviews, I couldn't spot any hookers in the area (not even on Saturday evening). The area is a bit desolated but I didn't feel unsafe there even though I was a girl travelling alone. I would say that the hotel has rather good price-quality ratio and it's good for budget travelers that don't mind a short bus ride to Venice.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo