All reviews the bus mestre station fratelli padua towels venice
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Rude, coward and incompetent: I went there with my girlfriend for a short weekend. After a sheer case of OVERBOOKING, the owner of the hotel turned down our reservation, WITHOUT TELLING US! We made 250 km to get there! "I don't care" this was all we got from him. He made up several excuses, saying it was our credit card that had no money or that it didn't work or that we didn't communicate properly with the reservation website: CRAZY STUFF!!! My credit card worked perfectly, I even used it the same day after the reservation for another on-line payment, there was 700 € in it and the reservation website confirmed that with 4 emails!!! He didn't even have the good sense to talk to us in person, he didn't even apologize or show up. He was supposed to pay us another room!!!
Don't go there if you don't want to risk having no accomodation and finding out only when you arrive. SHAME!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2017

can't buy bus tickets at the hotel, like you can at others. nothing around. the hotel itself it's ok . Big room. clean. tv. HiFi. Fridge. BUT NO TOWELS. We got 2 hand towels and 2 bath towels for the 8 days we were there, had to ask twice in that time to get them changed . If you book for one night you get clean sheets and towels.
8 different bookings from 8 different person would get 8 changes of sheets and towels .
the price for one nights is the same for each of the 8 so why not change at least the towels . very disappointing ....As you come out of the hotel go left ,on fratelli bandiera on the right bus stop for venice no 53. 5 to 10 min walk to the left. tram to Panorama superstore and SME.also nearby is Nave de vero . the tram coming goes to mestre centro passes piazza mercato,,market day tuesday and saturday,where you will also find bars and coop supermarket. than you've got mestre FS FOR MESTRE railway station . went to Padova one day and vicenza another by train not far and not dear. If you carry on on the tram it takes you to Mestre centro shops coffee bars and market on wednesday. nice square near the tower. In Mestre centro you can also get the tram for venice. I found it easier to get the bus to venice and the tram for the other places.
out side mestre station under hotel Bologna that does a set menu for dinner times for 10 euros.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

I love it. Very clean and very affordable. I asked for a hair dryer and the recipientist provided one. Very nicely situated. The bus stop is less than 200 meters. I highly recommend it. You can visit venice and after go to different cities and go back

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

At the first time I was a little concerned about this hotel, because of it's location, in the industrial zone, but till the end I was very pleased with the choice I l've made. The hotel is very easily to find, and the access to the port of Venice and Venice it self is quite quick and easy. The staff is so polite and kind with the clients. Hotel and rooms are very clean and I can say they're cheap. My stay there was exellent, 5 stars. I would sure return there on my next visit to Venice, and I'll recommand this holtel to all my friends. Keep up to good job!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2016 via mobile

A friend and I stayed here for a weekend and Venice and it was perfect! The bed was nice and big and the bathroom was inside the room (I read elsewhere that bathrooms were communal) and there's AC in the room. They also provide plenty of towels, extra pillows, and shampoo. There was a mini fridge in our room (perfect for small groceries) as well as a kitchen for the whole floor. This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was nice and quiet at night. The only problem was the area. It was kind of sketchy at night and there were lots of prostitutes. That's not the hotel's fault though. My friend and I are both girls and we felt perfectly safe. There's also relatively nothing around so make sure you eat dinner before making your way there. The bus ride to Venice (53E only!) was about 30 minutes and the stop was located just up the street so it was very convenient. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this place if you're looking for a budget hotel that's easily accessible from Venice.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends