All reviews onsite restaurant amazing views bed apartment small supermarket days stay the bus staff were exceptional own private balcony five minute walk star service self catering laundry service fully equipped kitchen great base to explore boat trip rented a car the hotel's restaurant
Reviewed June 24, 2018

This was my either 3rd or 4th time visiting Gocce di Capri, and I must say that it remains at the top of my list of places for the ultimate relaxation. To provide some background about my last visit, I was in the middle of a month-long travel around Europe and found my way down to Morocco for 5 days. By the end of the 5th day, I was so overwhelmed by all of the people trying to sell me stuff, the crazy streets, the smells, etc, and all I wanted was to get out of there and relax! Having been to Gocce several times in the past, I immediately thought of how much I love that place. I reached out to Marco (both he and his partner Mariano are in charge of the place) telling him how desperate I was to get out of Morocco and he got back to me right away and told me that I am always welcome to stay at Gocce di Capri. This just goes to show how amazing these people are. The beauty of this charming place in a quaint little town just outside of Sorrento speaks for itself, but I can rave about all of the stuff because they truly are exceptional (Marco, Mariano, Cristina, Andrea and Giada)! Go there because you won't be disappointed and most likely you will make some awesome friends along the way. :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Indeed Paradise exist and it’s located in South Italy (municipality of Massa Lubrense), at the top of a cliff with spectacular views to the Island of Capri.
This paradise has a name: Gocce Di Capri…
Words won’t do it justice, even pictures won’t do it justice. Gocce di Capri has SOUL, has CHARACTER, has an awesome VIBE that nourishes you and brings up the best of you.
A hotel in a perfect symbiosis with nature, with beautiful décor, modern and simple décor that blends with its surroundings…blue’s and whites that merge with the blues of sea & sky.
I’ve booked a studio apartment for my daughter and I (self-catering basis) that has provided us, with all we could need during our 7 days stay.
The apartment was impeccably clean, the bed was super comfortable and the view from my terrace was stunning. I’ve experienced breath-taking sunsets and let me tell you can’t get enough of it…
The Pool & Bar: is where La Fiesta begins where you relax and indulge in “La Bella Vita”. There’s always good music, from dawn to sunset.
The Restaurant: Scrumptious food, packed with flavour and yet simply made… PERFECT!
What you will experience here is the result of a Vision made true under a great Management and the support of an AMAZING TEAM: hardworking, professional, caring, approachable, unstoppable, generous and super friendly. You’ll be greeted with smiles and sometimes with Negronis 
I have had a blast during my 7 days at Gocce… as I said earlier, words won’t make it justice…
I’m tremendously grateful to ALL of you: GIADA, ANDREA, MARIANO, GRAZIE, CRISTINA
for taking so good care of Zoey & I.

THANK YOU. Ci vediamo presto
Claudia & Zoey

Room Tip: Higher floor have a greater view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We stay here for 1 night. Hotel is clean and basic. And I mean basic with every last definition of it. It's not an expensive room for its what you pay for. Staff could be a little more welcoming and courteous, but having said that, they were not rude. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

An incredible location; sufficiently rural with local amenities within a five minute walk. 25 mins drive from Sorrento or the Almalfi Coast drive. The hotel and residence had everything we needed - excellent customer service - friendly, helpful staff able to advise us from their personal experience for us to discover the hidden gems of the local area, and further afield. Delicious breakfast and the restaurant we visited three times - fantastic! Incredible views from our well equipped studio apartment, and from the bar and pool area too, with gorgeous sunsets #nofilter. The standard of cleanliness was superb, and accessibility across the premises great. A wonderful holiday location - so much so we have just booked to return in 2018

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy23iw
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Not the easiest place to find as it's quite a way out of Sorrento, but it's in a good location to explore the beautiful area. We were upgraded to a 'villa', it was a nice size and very clean. The only down side was the shower, which was awful, it was a multi-head shower system but only one part actually worked, and that part couldn't be moved.
There is an on site restaurant which is nice and the bar is very pleasant. Staff were excellent and very friendly. Pool is a nice size and very clean.
Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple